Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

I feel Willy Caballero had a big influence on his development this season.  Shame he will be leaving with Enzo. 

He's not the goalkeeping coach.

That's De Barnardin. 

Willy is more a general coach...Systems/formation /set piece coach..

Edited by themightyfin

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

We would demand 35/40m for him especially off Chelsea so doubtful he goes. 

There should be a 'Chelsea Tax' on any transaction done with them - at least +10%.

Edited by TeaMen Tom
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

So Danny Ward started the season effectively being our no 5 GK, then Iversen went on loan, he became the no 4, then Smithies retired Ward became our no 3, now if Mads leaves he'll become our no2. I'm not liking this pattern not one bit.

Edited by BillyFOX12
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Bring back Ward then 

Mads gets sold. We sign a new manager. Ward is back in the running for the number one spot. He starts pulling off miraculous saves in training, and before you know it, Leicester's favorite calamity is back in goal.

Chelsea are close to breaking FFP rules themselves, hence all this talk of selling Gallagher. I dont think they'll be spending the money we want for a GK, striker is the position they need.

Just now, K789 said:

Fab saying Chelsea after a gk, he's gonna be considered at least. £30 mill would be hard to turn down

I don’t think we will see him playing for us this season. 

Good news is Jakub is decent. I doubt we will be playing out the back as much but Jakub was ok with his feet anyway. 

Probably need to retain Iversen as no 2?

If we have a manager who is not completely besotted with playing out from the back. I’d sell Hermansen if it means KDH stays, have Stolarcyk and then Iversen as number 2. We have to take risks in certain positions.

14 hours ago, BillyFOX12 said:

So Danny Ward started the season effectively being our no 5 GK, then Iversen went on loan, he became the no 4, then Smithies retired Ward became our no 3, now if Mads leaves he'll become our no2. I'm not liking this pattern not one bit.

Ward was fine as a number 2 to be fair. He does decently in the cups against weaker teams that dont threaten the goal much.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

Ward was fine as a number 2 to be fair. He does decently in the cups against weaker teams that dont threaten the goal much.

What an endorsement. Just kindly ask the opposition if they could keep the shots to a minimum lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

😂😂😂. I do ok against teams that don't threaten the goal too but doubt I'll get a first team start. 

4 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

What an endorsement. Just kindly ask the opposition if they could keep the shots to a minimum lol.

I'm not going to massively praise one of the worst goalkeepers in our history am I? I just think that having him as Nr 2 isnt a disaster as he wont need to do much.

Do Chelsea really need another new goalie?! I know the Enzo style demands a ball playing keeper, but the guys in Chelsea are professionals, is it really gonna need a new keeper to make the style happen in a big club as Chelsea?!