Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

Just now, goose2010 said:

yeah i think we would take 30 to be honest. 

Could definitely see us shifting Mads for 25-30. I could see Enzo pushing Chelsea to sign Mads, he did well in his system. Would leave us with Stol and Ward fighting for the no1 spot, unless we sign a proper no1.

28 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I'm not going to massively praise one of the worst goalkeepers in our history am I? I just think that having him as Nr 2 isnt a disaster as he wont need to do much.

I was just making a joke (not at your expense!). I totally get what you are saying as he was actually decent as a number 2 albeit a ridiculous fee paid for him. But, his confidence is shattered from how utterly dreadful he was and there are so many decent keepers you can get to be a number 2, we need to get better if Hermansen did go

15 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Could definitely see us shifting Mads for 25-30. I could see Enzo pushing Chelsea to sign Mads, he did well in his system. Would leave us with Stol and Ward fighting for the no1 spot, unless we sign a proper no1.

Stol has been pretty good when he has played.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Wheres this imaginary link that hes off to Chelsea or that anyones in for him?

The same imaginary link that Enzo is currently in the managers office at Stamford Bridge with his feet on the table smoking a celebratory Cuban cigar. It's hyped up stories by agents trying to push for their clients to try and get offers/deals. 

4 minutes ago, phildw said:

The same imaginary link that Enzo is currently in the managers office at Stamford Bridge with his feet on the table smoking a celebratory Cuban cigar. It's hyped up stories by agents trying to push for their clients to try and get offers/deals. 

You implying that Enzo isn’t off?

26 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

We probably wouldn't be able to turn half that down realistically .

How much did we pay for him..

if enzo wants him and Chelsea oblige then we should be looking to maximise the sale so 35m if not he can stay 

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

How much did we pay for him..

if enzo wants him and Chelsea oblige then we should be looking to maximise the sale so 35m if not he can stay 

Like I said I don't think we would have that luxury 

Just now, jv1 said:

Chelsea are not going to be shopping for mads- just don’t see it at all 

Same; especially as they've got, what, over 40 players in their books.

Chelsea have more keepers than the London Zoo.  They have a forest of surplus of players to move on before they can sign anyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Why do people keep saying it leaves Ward and Stolarczyk fighting for number 1? There is absolutely no way on earth that happens. If, and its a big if (based on people on here shitting their pants) we sell Mads, then we 100% would sign a new keeper. There is more chance of us starting Shilton next season than Ward 

4 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Why do people keep saying it leaves Ward and Stolarczyk fighting for number 1? There is absolutely no way on earth that happens. If, and its a big if (based on people on here shitting their pants) we sell Mads, then we 100% would sign a new keeper. There is more chance of us starting Shilton next season than Ward 

Stolarczyk gets the no 1 spot surely.

• Like 2