Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Harry Winks

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Super solid and pivotal to the way we play. No one's talking about him, which means he did his job and then some.

Agreed…. 

We were a bit muck in the middle first half, Spurs bossed it there… 

Second half, after the tactical adjustment, he looked every inch the premier league standard player we know he is…. Very vocal as well I noticed 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Anyone else notice him bop Vardy on the head during the celebration?

Yes I did see that, It meant a lot to him to get a result against them considering he grew up with them.

Then again Enzo believed in him when Spurs clearly didn't.

He's a true blue now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, majaco said:

Impressive energy today.  Took a lot of responsibility 

When we went 0-2 down, all the players were waiting to kick off with their shoulders slumped and hands on hips. 

Winks was the only one who was clapping his hands and trying to gee everyone up. 

He might not wear the armband but he always comes across as our on field captain to me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

When we went 0-2 down, all the players were waiting to kick off with their shoulders slumped and hands on hips. 

Winks was the only one who was clapping his hands and trying to gee everyone up. 

He might not wear the armband but he always comes across as our on field captain to me.

I noticed he gave Faes a verbal kicking after his mistake when Watkins almost scored.

• Like 1