Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Victor Kristiansen

13 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Like a new signing that second half

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I'm finding myself warming to our Blonde Bombshell.

i know he’s not shown it here but I kept up to date with his loan and that performance was pretty much what you got from him as standard in italy. If we get him confident and the players around him knowing his game, he can be lethal. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

He's just come off a full season playing for a champions league side in a top league and people talk about him like he's a pub player.

First half he was off it, but so was everyone except Buonanotte. Was excellent along with JJ second half.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

He seems to feed off momentum. If he’s under pressure and the crowd is quiet, he shies away from the game. 

If the atmosphere is buzzing and he’s got the crowd behind him, he’ll throw everything he’s got into it. Almost like he needs that adrenaline boost to perform. 

• Like 2

He's not the sort who's going to be rinsing people for pace or breaking into the box to threaten the goal but he's got a very decent cross on him and a good engine too with some big tackles and blocks thrown in to boot. Looked like he enjoyed that second half and for all that it apparently rubbed the Spice Boys up the wrong way I think his attitude is precisely the sort you want around for a relegation battle.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I thought he did very well, would persevere with him but bring in competition so he can be rotated. Gave a very good account of himself. 

Agreed. Thomas isn't up to it so I reckon a decent alternative could potentially make VK even better if he knows he's got competition 

• Like 1