Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Victor Kristiansen

5 hours ago, Foxy DK said:

What? If anything VK does excactly that more than anyone else? What a weird take.

btw, all of his crosses were quality too.

hes not my type of fullback. his energy looks good if he has a half decent game, but otherwise can look like a headless chicken. 

you may like him I just don't.

3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

hes not my type of fullback. his energy looks good if he has a half decent game, but otherwise can look like a headless chicken. 

you may like him I just don't.

It’s not about liking him or not, but the definition of energy it seems.

I define energy as … well, energy. You define it as something else 😂

On 09/08/2024 at 14:25, Finnegan said:

Oh man lol

Alan Sheehan vs @Manwell Pablo is one of the all time, top 5 bits of FoxesTalk drama lore.

Offered him out over Facebook iirc. 

I actually remember standing with Mabs at a preseason friendly vs Hinckley about ten feet behind Sheehan and his missus, giggling like a pair of school kids (us not them. Sheehan looked relatively pissed off.)

Ah Yeah, Al, I miss Al, for the crime of calling out a full back that could only defend at League One or Two level, for being a full back that only actually was any good at defending at League One or Two level (and I'd say that was debatable half the time from what I saw) and in the end indeed only ever being good enough to play consistently at League One or Two level  in this entire career, on a fans internet forum, I am completely guilty and I do deserve to be punished by means of a severe starring down at the Leicester Road Stadium. 

Al got his pound of flesh.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

I wish we'd sold VK and JJ, some new fullbacks would've added some energy to this side. we know what we get with these two and for the most part I don't think it's enough.

oh and obviously RP should start.

I don't think there was a host of potential buyers knocking at the door?

3 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

I don't think there was a host of potential buyers knocking at the door?

There is always someone that wants a player. Rudkin has got us believing it’s not easy to sell players but everyone can do it whilst we let them rot here 

38 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

There is always someone that wants a player. Rudkin has got us believing it’s not easy to sell players but everyone can do it whilst we let them rot here 

You can't sell who doesn't want to go for whatever reason ie financial or doesn't like the club or place on offer (see Ward), or that someone that nobody wants. 

Some players would be out of pocket. Some wouldn't fancy moving abroad or even to certain areas in the UK, particularly if married with kids. To them it's just a job sometimes. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
46 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If only we had one of the best fullbacks in the league rotting on our bench. 

This is some shout. He was in 2020, but he isn't now.

I just cant understand Cooper continuing with him in an attacking sense. Especially when we have one of the best left Wingers in the league on the bench.

VK is not a natural footballer so everything has to be learned. Though he has improved defensively a little in the recent games.

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I just cant understand Cooper continuing with him in an attacking sense. Especially when we have one of the best left Wingers in the league on the bench.

VK is not a natural footballer so everything has to be learned. Though he has improved defensively a little in the recent games.

Who is that then?