Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Victor Kristiansen

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

If he intends to play that system he should consider emulating what Chelsea did with Victor Moses, choosing an attacking player how can defend.

I'd agree with this. If he wants a fullback that can beat a man, then he doesn't really want a fullback, he wants a winger playing fullback.

And after all, we need more wingers!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf only one of them ever threatened to fill in a FoxesTalker

Did I miss this? When did this happen? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Did I miss this? When did this happen? 

Oh man lol

Alan Sheehan vs @Manwell Pablo is one of the all time, top 5 bits of FoxesTalk drama lore.

Offered him out over Facebook iirc. 

I actually remember standing with Mabs at a preseason friendly vs Hinckley about ten feet behind Sheehan and his missus, giggling like a pair of school kids (us not them. Sheehan looked relatively pissed off.)

• Haha 3

Well I was right again, That's our 3rd Manager and the Bologna Manager who refused to sign him who doesn't think Victor is good enough. 

Some of the Clowns on here trying to vilify me for stating what was obvious to me anyway.

Though I do agree it is about opinions.

I'm more than happy to go with JJ with the hope that we sign a quality LB either on loan or permanent before the Window closes.

Thomas I feel a little sorry for because he showed great promise beofre his injury. He needs to play and so it's the best decision for all concerned that he goes and plays elsewhere.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, slymunn said:

Maybe worse at the time of playing for Leicester, but half of those had a decent top flight career.

Lets see how the next 10 years go for Luke Thomas, as he may well do the same as Alan Sheehan (Just with a FA Cup win)

I don't think anyone is arguing he is or will be a great player just that he is not the worst lb for us.

13 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Well I was right again, That's our 3rd Manager and the Bologna Manager who refused to sign him who doesn't think Victor is good enough. 

Some of the Clowns on here trying to vilify me for stating what was obvious to me anyway.

Though I do agree it is about opinions.

I'm more than happy to go with JJ with the hope that we sign a quality LB either on loan or permanent before the Window closes.

Thomas I feel a little sorry for because he showed great promise beofre his injury. He needs to play and so it's the best decision for all concerned that he goes and plays elsewhere.

He didn't sign for Bologna because 1, they're skint, and 2, Thiago Motta went to Juve. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

He didn't sign for Bologna because 1, they're skint, and 2, Thiago Motta went to Juve. 

I hear what you are saying but they sold a few players recent including a CB to aresenal for 40 + million and they still haven't come back for him.

Motto going to Juve might be the reason But Motto clearly doesn't want him at Juve either.

He was another one of Rogers cock ups. I can't wait for season 25/26 until we get rid of all his rubbish signings.  

11 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I hear what you are saying but they sold a few players recent including a CB to aresenal for 40 + million and they still haven't come back for him.

Motto going to Juve might be the reason But Motto clearly doesn't want him at Juve either.

He was another one of Rogers cock ups. I can't wait for season 25/26 until we get rid of all his rubbish signings.  

They'd already signed a left back on a free before they sold Calafiori. 

He's not good enough for Juve - that's a pretty high bar. 

He's 21 years old and I think he'll come good in time, personally. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

They'd already signed a left back on a free before they sold Calafiori. 

He's not good enough for Juve - that's a pretty high bar. 

He's 21 years old and I think he'll come good in time, personally. 

Fair enough that's your opinion and I respect that. He may develop further but only if he listens to the Coaches who's trying to help him.

8 hours ago, Uncle Monty said:

I'm not a Luke Thomas fan, but one of the worst? He was in the fa cup winning team ffs.

Just Google our teams from the darkages in the mid 00's you'll find a bunch there much worse.

8 hours ago, Uncle Monty said:

I'm not a Luke Thomas fan, but one of the worst? He was in the fa cup winning team ffs.

Just Google our teams from the darkages in the mid 00's you'll find a bunch there much worse.

It’s all about opinions, yes there are defenders. As bad but for me he was never a good defender

16 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Oh man lol

Alan Sheehan vs @Manwell Pablo is one of the all time, top 5 bits of FoxesTalk drama lore.

I actually remember standing with Mabs at a preseason friendly vs Hinckley about ten feet behind Sheehan and his missus, giggling like a pair of school kids (us not them. Sheehan looked relatively pissed off.)

Someone needs to start an archive of the greatest FT interactions.

18 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Oh man lol

Those were the days lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Judging from his recent Instagram activity, it seems like Kristiansen will be involved tonight. I've thought for weeks there was more than a good chance he would come back into the fold under Cooper. He clearly divides opinion and hasn't impressed during pre-season, but he has got something about him in my opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FoxesTalker said:

Judging from his recent Instagram activity, it seems like Kristiansen will be involved tonight. I've thought for weeks there was more than a good chance he would come back into the fold under Cooper. He clearly divides opinion and hasn't impressed during pre-season, but he has got something about him in my opinion.

We have much much bigger issues than him imo. 

• Like 3