Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Victor Kristiansen

3 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

God loves a trier - and so do Leicester City fans.

Literally this we can forgive mistakes and poor performances/ lack of individual ability but just make up for it in effort and work rate and the fans will have your back

• Like 4

His cross just before the second goal is exactly what we've been in need of for years by the way. It's been ages since we had a dominant aerial presence to aim at and yet, for example, Chilwell would routinely clip up shit floaters that 99% of the time the likes of Vardy, Iheanacho or Daka have no chance of scoring from. Deliveries fizzed across the face of goal at that sort of height cannot be fun to defend. Having just watched the replay he also wins us the ball back in the first place by fighting off Johnson who admittedly is one of the few professional athletes I think I might be able to fight off, the little gimp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guest said:

His cross just before the second goal is exactly what we've been in need of for years by the way. It's been ages since we had a dominant aerial presence to aim at and yet, for example, Chilwell would routinely clip up shit floaters that 99% of the time the likes of Vardy, Iheanacho or Daka have no chance of scoring from. Deliveries fizzed across the face of goal at that sort of height cannot be fun to defend. Having just watched the replay he also wins us the ball back in the first place by fighting off Johnson who admittedly is one of the few professional athletes I think I might be able to fight off, the little gimp.

Fantastic post, got better as it went on.

• Like 1

Probably not the most talented in the squad but he will always give 100% and he won't shirk that responsibility. Defensive awareness can be quite lacking and sometimes looks like he lacks confidence. Got forward quite well though and helped with some of our attacks. Eventually wasn't afraid to get stuck in. Still need a left back though! 

Felt sorry for him at fulham away at half time.

He nay have felt the wrath for the abysmal  performance.

Brilliant  today, great to see.

Well done lad👍🏾

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Was getting stuck in, made some decent tackles and blocks and has attacking threat and I think he will only get better with more game time, Cooper knows his beans

Yep, it was noticeable he had Faes on the left side, Vesty on the right, presumably to provide mobile cover on that side and allow Kristiansen licence to get forward.

Equally, I think Justin was picked at right back to do the opposite, play a kind of Simpson role and just let Abdul get on with what he can do.

• Like 2