Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Vestergaard

Guest glasgowfox

I hated ( bit strong) for his lack of interest and possibly being a hypochondriac.  Thought he was brilliant tonight so tip my hat.....other players at the end really seemed to embrace him for his performance,...go on lad prove us all wrong.

He's adapted really well. Considering just how high our defensive line plays most of the time, you'd think it would be the worst nightmare for a defender like Yan, but he's really stepped up the plate and could become a really solid player for us.
I was really excited when we signed him based on his performances at Southampton the season or so before we signed him. The year before he joined he properly fell off for Southampton and I thought maybe we can rejuvenate him, and he was awful, I believed like others that he was finished. So this has been a really pleasant surprise as he seems like genuine sort of guy that wanted to make it work all along, so glad to see it starting to click for him.

Fits this system very well. We've won which is the main thing, so the lack of effort for their goal can slide. And it was the only thing he did wrong.

If Mavididi can get let off for his miss and then scoring, then we should be able to afford some slack for Vestergaard for one minor blip and then having a good game otherwise.

No issues with him in this team and in this system. It clearly works for him, and more importantly the team.

• Like 1

MOM tonight. Made it look easy. Helps with pace next to him in Justin. Absolute colossus tonight. Barely put a foot wrong. Passing at times sublime.

Proving nearly everybody wrong (including myself) that there is a very good player there. Hope it continues throughout the season because he has been good all season.