Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Vestergaard

Guest Sideshow Faes
1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Would think Coady comes in when Vestegaard gets one more booking thus a ban. 

Hopefully Vesty and Winks both accidentally get booked to miss the Liverpool cup game.

My main concern is that he doesn’t seem to be doing any actual defending. Faes is putting in the tackles and Vesty is left with quite a bit of space to play out. Nobody seems to be going one on one with him or having a foot race. I accept that he is playing well but I’m worried that when he is called on to defend at close quarters, he will be found wanting. Hope he proves me wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is nothing like a DANE,nothing looks like a Dane,nothing defends like a Dane,

No there is nothing like a Dane…

Makes the Foxes terraces go insane,

stands up when others Wane

no there is notjing in this world like a Dane…

And if that doesn’t take the last bacon sarnie..

5 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

My main concern is that he doesn’t seem to be doing any actual defending. Faes is putting in the tackles and Vesty is left with quite a bit of space to play out. Nobody seems to be going one on one with him or having a foot race. I accept that he is playing well but I’m worried that when he is called on to defend at close quarters, he will be found wanting. Hope he proves me wrong.

He was immense against Southampton and Norwich. Some great tackles, immense blocks and dominant in the air. Re watch please. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

He probably will. It's almost inevitable. We will concede goals and some of those goals will be his fault. But it's not a major concern at the moment because we're playing well, he's playing well and it's going right far more than it's going wrong. We currently have the best defence in the league and he's at the heart of it. Why worry?

• Like 2

In the same way Winks is everything to Enzos style of playing in linking defense to mid to attack Janniks offer thats cool head and ball playing ability at the back, I can not recall him turning a ball over and for this reason I've also noticed forwards hardly bother to press him any more.

Really enjoying his renaissance, easily our best defender this season. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OnlyOneCity said:

Exactly he didnt have anything to do other than pass it about at the back.Couple of occasions Faes took the initiative when we had to turn and defend .He does look better than start of season but I would like to see what Coady brings

54 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Exactly he didnt have anything to do other than pass it about at the back.Couple of occasions Faes took the initiative when we had to turn and defend .He does look better than start of season but I would like to see what Coady brings

Wooah. That's not right. I can think of three clear occasions he read a move beautifully, stepped up and snuffed any danger before it happened. Almost defending perfection to do that (albeit that's weighted against an absolutely powde puff Bristol team) . Even so, he can only defend against what's put up against him.

Well played Jannick. 

• Like 4