Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Vestergaard

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Would he have rejected a 2 year? Doubt it so why 3? What with all that intense competition for his signature. Or is it just making sure we have enough players already on the books to get through the next 3 transfer embargo’s! Three years ?

:dunno: :jawdrop:

I would suggest that they would most definitely have rejected two years. 

8 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Told ya :thumbup:

Yet the foxestalk overlords still delete my posts and ban me from posting because I won't grass up my source :whistle:

To be fair. You’re being overshadowed by a few other “ITK’s” who are clearly up to no good with betting. You can’t blame them for cracking down. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

The negative overreaction in here is ridiculous. Vesty was a fantastic key player for us last season. His stand out game was against Prem opponents Bournemouth too. 

He’ll be 32 by the time he kicks a ball in the prem. we’ve just given him his retirement contract. 

3 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

The negative overreaction in here is ridiculous. Vesty was a fantastic key player for us last season. His stand out game was against Prem opponents Bournemouth too. 

And absolute dogshite the season before in the league we're going back into. You don't have to blindly back the clubs every move you know

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

And absolute dogshite the season before in the league we're going back into. You don't have to blindly back the clubs every move you know

Also hardly played under Brendan. Didn’t look great when he did but hard to impress when you play 5 times a season

Obvious surprise it’s 3 years but we knew it was coming - Enzo loved him and let’s be fair he had a very good season last year - he has great feet for a big man and suprised the hell out of me last year - yes he is slow and will get murdered 1-1 in this league but 2 quick lads around him and I actually think he will be better than maybe we think - proper nice ball playing centre half - the 3 years will be on very reduced money and makes some sense if more than likely we go back down - he is a very good championship defender - also remember we have no money at all so letting him go and signing someone else even just as good as him would have cost us £5 mill or more so it’s not terrible business - the £ will be over the 3 years instead of having to sign someone else and pay up front - use him properly and he will do ok - play him in a back 4 and will get torn to bits - it’s not terrible business 

• Like 1