Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Vestergaard

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yet in any other profession, if there were some things you weren't happy about with your boss you'd be encouraged to discuss with their superiors.

I do have a degree of sympathy with Vestergaard as there was evidently a lot of time and effort spent extending his contract and then we've appointed a manager that doesn't utilise his strengths. Another baffling decision all round.

His superior is cooper, and it’s not really like any other profession. If it’s just a case of not being happy because he’s not being picked then it’s tough.

Agree with the 2nd part though - do have sympathy with him in that respect.

10 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

His superior is cooper, and it’s not really like any other profession. If it’s just a case of not being happy because he’s not being picked then it’s tough.

Agree with the 2nd part though - do have sympathy with him in that respect.

No, Cooper is his boss. Cooper's superior is Rudkin and Top.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No, Cooper is his boss. Cooper's superior is Rudkin and Top.

Sorry I misread your post.

If he’s just gone to top about not being picked though he needs to get on with it. Things change quickly in football, could be back in favour again soon…………

• Like 1

Although Jannik lacks pace it is easy to underrate his passing abilities. It seems to me that Cooper won’t risk him getting caught out of position and I wonder whether Ricardo is another one he worries about if he strays forward.

Creative players almost seem to be too much of a risk whilst solid performers like Wilf and Ayew will always feature. Of course there may be roles for different types of players but the balance seems wrong. 

15 hours ago, iancognito said:

Has he fallen out with him or does Cooper just not want to have to allow for his lack of pace? Faes looks more comfortable with Okoli even if Okoli doesn't always convince in possession.

Probably the lack of pace which is annoying because we all saw this coming before he got his new contract. 

11 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I thought he played very well vs spurs too which makes it even more baffling. 

Played decent at Fulham.

It's nothing to do with tactics or form or ability. I'd suggest that as a no nonsense, hugely self-confident, say it as I see it danish fella, he's called out Cooper in training 

• Like 1