Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Stephy Mavididi

9 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Looked Premier league quality today. Great to see him improving. Beast. 

Hilariously, Deeny stated a few of our players would get in a PL team. Probably because until 6 months ago and Brendan fcked us all over, they were! 

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, honeybradger said:

He's a good player now and i think he will only get better as the season goes on. I think he will do well in the PL next season.

Now? He’s always been good. Been saying since start of the season by the end of it everyone will love him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Lad played really really well. Both our wingers had good games and I think both of them could operate in the PL, however they would both need to improve their decision making. We absolutely have to pull the trigger on buying Fats. He’s going places. So is Mavs. 

Thing that impresses me most about them both is that they work thir socks off.

Flair and workrate.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Lad played really really well. Both our wingers had good games and I think both of them could operate in the PL, however they would both need to improve their decision making. We absolutely have to pull the trigger on buying Fats. He’s going places. So is Mavs. 

Already sorted. Obligation to buy when we are promoted

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Spot on about decision making, Stephy needs to be less greedy and Abdul needs to be more greedy

I, and many others didn’t buy into the Barnes ‘but he’s one of our own’ particularly in his last 2 seasons and got lamented for raising concerns.

Whilst a fan of him as a person who I have met on many occasions, I was rightly (IMHO) critical of what he bought to the TEAM.

His contribution was very limited, those with footie nous will know that without me pointing out his failings.

Mavididi has yet to make it in the Premiership and Barnes is/was a decent Championship level player.

I know who gets my vote though. £40M or so for HB was amazing business.

*My comments after our Cov win + early season*

‘Sussed that after 90 mins.

Grew into the game as KDH did.

1 assist, Barnes did 3 all last season

Pick up as he finished, and he'll be great’.

‘We've been starved of wingers who assist!! Great to see, really missed seeing players, in particular the LW playing for and part of a team’.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mancunianfox said:

What was that celebration about? Couldn't work out quite why he was so keen to wind up the birmingham fans.

Kudus does it now and Issahaku posted that he was gonna do it after his goal, mavididi scored instead so he did it anyways