Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Stephy Mavididi

Just now, the draper said:

Sorry I dont live in the past 

The manager started him ahead of Reid making your point sort of pointless 

Have a nice Sunday buddy 

Nice twist on words, you said he was playing his way into the team, I said he should have already been in the team.

I will do thanks.

• Haha 1

On 01/09/2024 at 13:14, Ric Flair said:

Ayew has strength though that can be equally as problematic for tiring defences to deal with. Reid at this stage seems to be the one I'm not sure where he fits in. El Khannouss and Bounanotte are the creative outlets, Fatawu the maverick. Hmmmm

I agree with this. Especially the bit about Ayew. His strength and abilities to hold the ball versatility etc are useful and offer something different. I’m not sure I’d describe Fatawu as maverick. Yes he has the inconsistency that comes with his age but he is a rare talent. Once he settles into this division he will be the fire. 

16 minutes ago, Strokes said:

How Steph can’t get a start under this wretched manager is beyond me. I know he is inconsistent but at least he is decent at one end of the trajectory, Ayew and Reid are mediocre on their best day.

Exactly. Ajew and Reid have already proved they are unremarkable at this level. Mav might be the same as well but at least let him have a go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Exactly. Ajew and Reid have already proved they are unremarkable at this level. Mav might be the same as well but at least let him have a go.

Ayew is good at protecting leads we’ll never have, winning fouls and Reid is really good at… at… err at…

Edited by Stadt