Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Stephy Mavididi

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Looks completely at home at this level. Looks better if anything than last season.

I think a lot of us were of the opinion that him and Fatawu would get a real chance to show their skills at this level because we'd come against less (or no) teams sitting deep and they'd have more space to work with.  He's getting the benefit of that at the moment, but we desperately need Cooper to let them both loose on the opposition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

His best display in a Leicester shirt by some distance. He was unplayable.

Like you said yesterday, imagine having Fatawu on the other wing and Buonanotte on as well? Mavadidi was exceptional, especially as he was having to beat 3 or 4 players every time he got the ball. The fact Cooper failed to recognise this is ****ing hideous, it’s like the titanic captain sailing towards a **** off ice-burg and deciding not to sail around it and just twat it….

I wanted OPA to ask, any reason why he chose not to put actual attacking players on Young, 39 years old…… I’m genuinely staggered, it’s one of the worst tactical decisions I’ve seen in a long old while, he is already one of our worst managers ever, and he’s been here 5 games.  

• Like 1

He has always shown he is great talent, but sometimes frustrates with taking the incorrect option - especially last season

However, when you think the following season we could sign Ayew and De Cordova-Reid - you start to recognise that he was an excellent signing