Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Lionesses vs Belgium - King Power Stadium 27/10/23

On 08/08/2023 at 13:46, stripeyfox said:

Whilst it would be great, I don't think Leicester is being considered as a venue for Euro 2028 (assuming it does come to the UK / Ireland)

These are the venues for that tournament (as it stands)

That's assuming that Everton get Penniless Park completed

On 09/08/2023 at 08:25, Leicesterpool said:

What's the max stadiums that can be used I mean we can easily double that list

add Leicester, Bristol, Swansea, Sheffield, Sunderland and Edinburgh possibly Brighton.

I can't see the reason why Uefa could not allow a country to use more stadium's at least the whole country gets the experience and allows nations to see as many cities and stadiums as possible.

UEFA regs and media requirements make it too expensive to renovate a stadium just for a couple of games

None of the Sheffield grounds and Leeds for example are anywhere near the standard they require

They don’t even consider Anfield and Old Trafford good enough 

• Like 1

I am trying to buy two tickets for England women v Belgium women at the King Power. I have access to the My England priority window. I can select my tickets but it asks me to select a delivery option - I can't. There are no delivery options provided in the delivery option section (I think it is a glitch). I have tried everything and researched if this is a common problem. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem when trying to purchase tickets for the match? 

48 minutes ago, maynefox said:

I am trying to buy two tickets for England women v Belgium women at the King Power. I have access to the My England priority window. I can select my tickets but it asks me to select a delivery option - I can't. There are no delivery options provided in the delivery option section (I think it is a glitch). I have tried everything and researched if this is a common problem. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem when trying to purchase tickets for the match? 

Saw some posts on Twitter yesterday about this. Seems to be a common issue. 

At least you got an email, I didn't even get that far, fairly typical of our FA. 

19 hours ago, maynefox said:

You need to update your details in your main account including delivery address and then try again, and it will all be pre populated and work. Know this after an hour of frustration! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pontus83 said:

You need to update your details in your main account including delivery address and then try again, and it will all be pre populated and work. Know this after an hour of frustration! 

Thank you so much for your response, it worked! God knows how you worked this out. I gave up after multiple attempts.

• Like 1

Group of 9 booked! me and my girlfriend's family present. They accidentally booked the family stand instead of the kop annoyingly. Haven't sat in there since Scunthorpe United league one season champions match and wow look where Scunthorpe are now :blink:. Going to be a nice day for the city and region. Just wished we hosted a euro's match, summit was wrong their. Hopefully when the women's world cup bid is made, Leicester could make the list.

• 1 month later...