Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pmcla26

Viktor Kristiansen

7 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Selling young lads we only brought a few months ago is depressing. So much for the notion of - one for the future!!

Bologna will never pay up anyway so it’s basically a loan. If he is good we can take him  back I’m sure 

Just now, LFox99 said:

Now that I think of it, isn't VK literally the ONLY player we have who we wouldn't have to register as he's U21?

So essentially we've just shipped out the most pointless player to "make space"

It's a poor decision on all levels imo but, the club has to back the manager's judgement otherwise what's the point? 

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

It's a poor decision on all levels imo but, the club has to back the manager's judgement otherwise what's the point? 

I get that but ****ing hell, how about we try and prioritise the players who have a year left and are on the fringes of the squad, like Ndidi, Praet?

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Now that I think of it, isn't VK literally the ONLY player we have who we wouldn't have to register as he's U21?

So essentially we've just shipped out the most pointless player to "make space"

We free up his wages which can go towards paying somebody else that will be more suited to the team. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

😂😂😂😂😂

How am I wide of the mark? Kristiansen according to reports is on about £25k a week. Those wages are about par for the course in Serie A, it's when PL teams are offering double and triple that that they look to move - see Dennis Praet.

Just because we haven't been told by the press what the loan fee is, I'd be highly surprised if there isn't one and most definitely if we needed to subsidise his wages a little. We'll see when it gets announced.

It was only last week we were told we didn't want to agree to loans but permanent deals as they didn't benefit us. Now, I disagreed with that and if we can't sell then loans are the next option for some of them.

I notice you keep arguing with me, you said Braybrooke was nowhere near ready to return to training and literally days later we've been told he's resumed some training and will step it up in the coming weeks. Any comments?

So if you agree we may have to pay part if his wages why then would they pay us a fee? 

Thibk about it. Any loans where a club pays part wages do not get a fee as they may as well use the loan fee if there was one to pay the wages.

It eoulf not makes sense for us to get a fee but then pay part wages for tax purposes.  

Any why do you think we are now looking at loans as opposed to permanent transfers? Because we are struggling to sell the deadwood so anything off the wage books would help.

I highly doubt any Italian club had EVER paid a loan fee for a championship player.

As for me keep arguing with you as you claim? I made one comment to you as regards Braybrooke not returning to fill training anytime soon.

The difference of training and full physical contact training is huge so I'll say it again he is nowhere ready to return to full time training. 

Just because I don't agree with you does not mean I have an issue with you or are you so superior you take it personally with anyone who remotely is in disagreement with you to the point where you claim I'm picking arguments with you?

Sorry I'm not at school I just have a voice , one that you clearly don't like so I'll humbly bow to your superior knowledge. 

1 minute ago, kingpower said:

Feels like domino’s are starting to fall re: players leaving with Castagne seemingly close to joining Fulham as well as VK leaving  - get set for a busy last week 

Don't bank on it. What's the likelihood that everything will dry up into a couple of loans on deadline day.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He doesn't fit into the new system and won't be first choice. Still coulb become a very good player / full back, but we don't play that way.

What I take from this is how far behind we are from Brighton in terms of the way the club is managed. They know that when you change manager, the last thing you want is such a stylistic change that your assets (players) are no longer valuable to that manager. But that is exactly what is happening here.

The worry for me is when Maresca leaves, be it fired or hired by someone else, are we going to have a squad that a new manager can't use? Because unfortunately it seems likely that will be the way.

The club should already be tracking other up and coming managers managers with a similar footballing philosophy to Enzo.....if they actually exist, that is?

Simples 😁

Hopefully the first of many outgoings in the next 8 or so days. 

I liked him, but he’s not going to start here, wish him all the best. Can’t doubt his attitude, he wanted to stay and fight, but he wants to be a regular. If he keeps that hunger I’m sure he’ll go on to do well. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

I’m actually gutted about this. He’s raw as fvck but you can see his potential. Really thought he would have been given a chance this season. The fact he’s actually came out and said he’s happy here when we got relegated too.

Confess I don't really understand this.  Same with Souttar really.  Have to trust the manager I guess but I personally think they would both be solid in this league and VK would add determination and fight.