Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Burton Albion (A) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Albrighton and Praets legs actually go to jelly when they are looking like being in on goal 🤦🏻‍♂️

I think it's because they put in on goal so rarely under Brendan ball that it's a totally alien situation for them lol

"What do you mean we are supposed to pass it forwards?"

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

The commentator can't stand this passing lark can he? 

It is dull af to be fair. It’s like that Simpson’s caricature of football. I’m sure Pep’s philosophy is to remove any ounce of joy any opponent or neutral might possibly take from watching you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Albrighton and Praets legs actually go to jelly when they are looking like being in on goal 🤦🏻‍♂️

I thought Praet made a good decision tbh, given the bodies in front of him. He didn’t waste the ball and allowed us to try and create another chance. 

Just now, adejo92 said:

Marcal-Madivadua looks decent, always looking to go forward and play positive.

Complete opposite to McAteer who halted all our attacks against Coventry.

Agreed. Obviously McAteer was up against better opposition, but WMM looks better technically IMHO.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

It is dull af to be fair. It’s like that Simpson’s caricature of football. I’m sure Pep’s philosophy is to remove any ounce of joy any opponent or neutral might possibly take from watching you.

Yeah give me Brendaball any day instead of accurate passing moves

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Burton are having to chase us around the pitch so much that they are all getting hamstring injuries!

I actually feel sorry for them.

Didn’t Robins say similar about Coventry picking up injuries chasing us about