Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Burton Albion (A) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, eastendfox said:

Is not having any decent attacks part of our plan? Honestly not getting the Marcal love either. From all this possession we've done very little. 

Who cares, it's only a poxy first round carabao cup game against a league one team which we are winning with ease. 

We are basically still in pre season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

What about your condescending opinion?

I hope you can see the irony of this post.

Not sure what the problem is with me saying I think WMM looks better technically? 

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Relevant to compare what we did last season against Gillingham, Walsall and Stockport. We scored 2 goals in 3 matches.

What’s that got to do with Ndidi, we are one nil up against a league one team. it’s been pretty dull one shot on target 

As if people are moaning about this being boring. It's usually me moaning but it's pretty obvious we are a work in progress and still short of attacking players. Got to give it time.

We look decent. It's the first round of the league cup. Can't expect us to be charging about all game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1