Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Burton Albion (A) - Match Thread

10 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Still no Souttar !!

Is he injured ??

Yep..don’t understand Club & managers stance..what’s happening..

Are management again turning their back on a player..

Not good Not nice…

10 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I like that Enzo is decisive about who he does and doesn't rate already. This club has spent too much time dithering over the last few years

Or poor descision making..again..!!

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Not good Not nice…

Or poor descision making..again..!!

Not disagreed with him so far

8 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Shame for Souttar. He’s so much better than Vestergaard. Why can’t the people that matter see what literally every single fan can see 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rumour has it he said something in Scottish about Enzo who had it translated and didn’t like it, so he’s being frozen out. To our detriment.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Not good Not nice…

Hardly like he's a club legend. I get it's not nice but if the manager doesn't want him, I trust him enough to have had that conversation and ask him to find a different club. Is what it is. 

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Is it really? lol

I know one of his mates

Still without doubt my favourite thread on Foxestalk.  It was so perfect.  The build up followed by the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen live.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Shame for Souttar. He’s so much better than Vestergaard. Why can’t the people that matter see what literally every single fan can see 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd argue that the staff who see the players train every day are probably in a better position to make a well informed decision on who plays and who doesn't. He's also a more sellable asset than Vestergaard and maybe we've decided to use him to create funds to invest in other areas

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DezFox said:

Interesting, I do hope that the likes of Souttar, Daka, soumare have genuine interest and not just a message that they should start looking?  

Surely they are done for. Plus Luke Thomas and Castagne. Reckon there will be two more to go too. Albrighton probs one, Praet or Wilf or Kels the other. 

Edit; Iversen too..

I reckon that's 20m in in transfer and/or loan fees

Edited by Paninistickers

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Still without doubt my favourite thread on Foxestalk.  It was so perfect.  The build up followed by the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen live.

The gradual fume building was glorious. One of Foxestalk's best nights

1 minute ago, boosmanana said:

I'd argue that the staff who see the players train every day are probably in a better position to make a well informed decision on who plays and who doesn't. He's also a more sellable asset than Vestergaard and maybe we've decided to use him to create funds to invest in other areas

Souttar is better than Vestergaard, do you agree?

Anyway, Enzo and Souttar have fallen out, so it’s all a little academic. It’s a shame.

25 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Bit surprised Winks is in.

24 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

surprised he's risking Winks

Says a lot when a player has played one competitive game for us that we all recognise how important that player is to our season. No pressure Harry!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Hardly like he's a club legend. I get it's not nice but if the manager doesn't want him, I trust him enough to have had that conversation and ask him to find a different club. Is what it is. 

Normally I would take the same stance,but in this case I really can’t see why..

Guy quoted willing to fight for club. when managers have such deep hard inexplicable thoughts Rodgers-Soyuncu,detriment to all round squad, I don’t like those tummy rumbles,or hairs on back of my stickout..

Shit @StanSP normally I couldn’t care that much,that what worries me..

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Souttar is better than Vestergaard, do you agree?

Anyway, Enzo and Souttar have fallen out, so it’s all a little academic. It’s a shame.

I prefer Souttar, think he's better aerially and at least moves forward when he runs. I can see why a manager looking to play out from the back would prefer Vestergaard though. Ultimately, neither will be first choice when we have everyone fit anyway, and having either as a back up CB in the championship is a bit of a luxury as they'd both walk into most other starting lineups in the championship 

I think someone on here suggested that a few of the newer signings had appearance related transfer add ons, could explain some of the decisions while the transfer window is still open.

Edited by bart

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Normally I would take the same stance,but in this case I really can’t see why..

Guy quoted willing to fight for club. when managers have such deep hard inexplicable thoughts Rodgers-Soyuncu,detriment to all round squad, I don’t like those tummy rumbles,or hairs on back of my stickout..

Shit @StanSP normally I couldn’t care that much,that what worries me..

Maybe he can't play the way Enzo wants him to, we don't play a flat back four which is the kind of defender Souttar is, to slow to play in a three