Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Burton Albion (A) - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Before I run out of posts ( I get 8 or 10 a day ) or get banned ( I’ve not been banned in about 6 days so overdue ) I want to put on record that I like Maresca. 

I’m prepared for this to be quoted back at me by a spotty incel in 2029 when we go on a 4 game losing streak. 

How dare you, mods...ban him for such prejudice against adolescent incels

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Perhaps not a bad thing fitness-wise and in terms of building some rhythm. Is a bit risky though, especially when it comes to Riccy.

I wouldn’t be as bothered if we didn’t have such a bad injury record. 

11 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I find it striking the clear impact he’s had in such a short space of time. 

I was definitely in the ‘I’m really unsure about this appointment’ camp, but he’s won me over already. 

Knew what he wanted to do and has wasted no time implementing it. I really hope he keeps it up and doesnt get poached from hs early.

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

Helps when you haven't got a manager who has a PR machine to look after.

Its very refreshing. 

• Like 1

Let's be honest, all Leicester fans wanted was for us to play football and try to score goals. That is what Enzo has us doing. Not pissing around at the back aimlessly. 

I agree with others, I was unsure on the appointment as he has little experience but what he has shown is he has a style and it is lovely. 

I'm a fan 👍

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Impressed again with the mental approach to the game.  Far removed from the past 18 months.  Impressive after two games.

I just can’t understand how Rodgers broke that confidence and controlled arrogance..We had the players for it,but Rodgers broke the back of a flying team…If Rodgers had them playing quick football there wouldn’t of been a problem.. That why I defended him until just before Wcup…That he continually set us up to bore at snails pace. Enzo seems to play with simular tactic,but with more confidence & zip..same basic group of players..Plus if ball is lost we are quickly winning it back and trying to do something with it..and yes sometime purposely backwards to move it swiftly forward again.. a sort of Ali rope a dope trick..

something we have to still grow into,and I now believe we still need a couple of quality technical players to move and break through the opposition…But that’s for another day..We move forward with this squad… what do they say..

Easy Easy catches the monkey..

nice to see other players fitting into the grove..

• Like 2