Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Burton Albion (A) - Match Thread

Just now, browniefox said:

Let's be honest, all Leicester fans wanted was for us to play football and try to score goals. That is what Enzo has us doing. Not pissing around at the back aimlessly. 

I agree with others, I was unsure on the appointment as he has little experience but what he has shown is he has a style and it is lovely. 

I'm a fan 👍

Coaching 101:

1.  Have a vision for how you want your squad to play, based on your previous experience and the capabilities of your players.

2.  Communicate that vision to the squad.

3.  Coach the players on the fine details of how to implement the vision.

4.  Win matches.

Then Bob's your uncle!

• Like 2

I’ve seen us get relegated more times than I care to remember, but I don’t remember us ever having such a (relatively) strong squad at the start of a season after going down. I really hope we keep players like Ricky, Praet and Nacho. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

Let's be honest, all Leicester fans wanted was for us to play football and try to score goals. That is what Enzo has us doing. Not pissing around at the back aimlessly. 

I agree with others, I was unsure on the appointment as he has little experience but what he has shown is he has a style and it is lovely. 

I'm a fan 👍

Early doors though isn’t it, it’s like players threads one week they are shit, next week world beaters. 
Is there somewhere to exist in the middle.

With the hope of a bit of sustained consistency.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Mines Justin

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Mines called Brendan.. It's tiny. 😂

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

My penis has more hair than Enzo

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Why do you play out from the back??

2 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Reminds me of Stowell's line-up when he was the interim.

strat.jpg.ac7d09da83b8008871cc7abdb4811a56.jpg

:appl:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Early doors though isn’t it, it’s like players threads one week they are shit, next week world beaters. 
Is there somewhere to exist in the middle.

With the hope of a bit of sustained consistency.

For me, I like what I see and I call it as so. He has put all of this together with a lot of new players and those that have been stuck in Brendan ball world. 

What he has done so far is impressive. 

• Like 1