Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield A Saturday 3pm

Might be doing Colin a disservice here but I think he try’s to make this a bit nasty. Think it could be our first proper physical test of the season. Tackles flying in early from them. Hopefully we’ll have enough about us to play through it. 

• Like 1

I guess it’ll be

Stolarczyk 

Ricardo   W  Faes      Vestergaard    Doyle

Casadei Winks KDH

Praet            Vardy       Mavididi

Iversen

Justin Nelson 

Ndidi Choudhury

Albrighton McAteer

Iheanacho Daka

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

First start for Casadei? 

Because it's Warnock, I think we might start Ndidi because he will help us win the physical battle. Casadei is also 6 foot, but for this opposition specifically, it might be better to have someone that is fully up to speed and a bit more experienced and bring him on later. If we get a few goals up then you bring him on, or bring him on after 60 if it's 0-0 when they are tired. If we were playing Coventry, despite them being the better team, it might have been a better game for Casadei.

I have no doubt Casadei will be first choice in no time at all, but I don't think there's a rush to start him. Now if we bring in a winger, that is a different story and I think they will start if one is brought in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Simonb said:

I'd be happy enough with storlask (however it's spelt) as long as he don't clatter any opposition in the championship. Straight pen

Is it really that difficult? Google and copy and paste if you’re struggling that much. He plays for the team you support. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Is it really that difficult? Google and copy and paste if you’re struggling that much. He plays for the team you support. 

I mean, at least you've commented about the game. Thanks for the advice though, noted

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I guess it’ll be

Stolarczyk 

Ricardo   W  Faes      Vestergaard    Doyle

Casadei Winks KDH

Praet            Vardy       Mavididi

Iversen

Justin Nelson 

Ndidi Choudhury

Albrighton McAteer

Iheanacho Daka

I like the look of this, although I have a feeling Casadei will start from the bench and he will go with Wilf again.

I really hope Kelechi gets the nod over Vards. I'd imagine these, being a Warnock team, will sit back, so there will be no space in behind for Vardy

13 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I can see Warnock telling his side to sit deep and keep things tight to invite lots of pressure but then he'll leave someone fast upfront and just hope that they can catch us on a counter attack. 

They will be hammering us on the set pieces and doing everything they can to rough us up knowing Warnock

Edited by South Shire Fox