Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield A Saturday 3pm

11 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

Today's game is on quite a few channels. Most other championship teams are on iFollow too, which most IPTV providers will have links for 

Sorry, don’t mean to derail the thread, but I have a FireStick, get pretty much everything (I think) but not sure how many games I’ll have access to now we’re in the Championship… would IPTV offer a better range or is it pretty much the same service?

Back to the game - I can’t even predict the team because it remains to be seen who’s staying/going, and whether Enzo will use rotation in a similar fashion to Pep. Very hopeful of another win today though, I just hope if a Plan B is needed, Enzo isn’t too stubborn to use one.  

13 minutes ago, Nick said:

They have players out and crocked at the front and at the back... My Huddersfield-supporting mate is expecting us to win by a cricket score.

How many times have we seen 1-0 wins in this situation…. Games like this are a real test of Enzo’s way. 

10 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

How many times have we seen 1-0 wins in this situation…. Games like this are a real test of Enzo’s way. 

Once?

(But we scored two in the last 15 mins so it was okay.)

Edited by Nick
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Does anyone know if this game is available to WATCH live on the Foxes hub? Just that on the video page V Huddersfield, it shows a date of 1st Jan 2021!

It depends what country you live in.

If you live in the UK then no, the 3pm blackout law means no football can be broadcast with a 3pm Saturday kick off

If you live outside the uk you should be able to get in on foxes player in most countries, but some countries also have broadcasting rights that mean you can’t watch it

Edited by Sampson
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Does anyone know if this game is available to WATCH live on the Foxes hub? Just that on the video page V Huddersfield, it shows a date of 1st Jan 2021!

Yes on Rudflix outside the UK and if game not available in your specific Country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

Sorry, don’t mean to derail the thread, but I have a FireStick, get pretty much everything (I think) but not sure how many games I’ll have access to now we’re in the Championship… would IPTV offer a better range or is it pretty much the same service?

Back to the game - I can’t even predict the team because it remains to be seen who’s staying/going, and whether Enzo will use rotation in a similar fashion to Pep. Very hopeful of another win today though, I just hope if a Plan B is needed, Enzo isn’t too stubborn to use one.  

If you've got a firestick with an IPTV app on where you can watch all the different channels from across the globe, there should be a section called iFollow. It's basically the EFL version of what we have with Foxes Hub. Most EFL teams use this service so you can watch the games on those channels. I believe that Huddersfield have an iFollow channel. Streams for today's game shouldn't be difficult to find anyway though as it's on BEIN amongst others 

26 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

If you've got a firestick with an IPTV app on where you can watch all the different channels from across the globe, there should be a section called iFollow. It's basically the EFL version of what we have with Foxes Hub. Most EFL teams use this service so you can watch the games on those channels. I believe that Huddersfield have an iFollow channel. Streams for today's game shouldn't be difficult to find anyway though as it's on BEIN amongst others 

Cheers mate, I think I’ll get the game, was just wondering if IPTV was better or pretty much the same. Huge technophobe when it comes to things like this lol

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Stola

Justin Faes Doyle

Ricardo Winks

Praet Nididi KDH Mavididi

Iheanacho

I’d go with that or give the Marcal instead of Praet and have Marcal & Mavididi switching sides throughout the game. 

I think he will go with the same outfield 10 that started V Coventry though 

Just now, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

I’d go with that or give the Marcal instead of Praet and have Marcal & Mavididi switching sides throughout the game. 

I think he will go with the same outfield 10 that started V Coventry though 

I think with the expection of Mads its our strongest team

• Like 1