Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield A Saturday 3pm

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t know much about Huddersfield, are they a big team? Someone mentioned they were fairly frail at the moment? 

My Huddersfield mate says they have a lot of players being played out of position at the moment and are struggling to get players to sign for them. He said midfield is their biggest problem. His words were "there's 0 chance of us beating you". One thing you know with a Warnock team though, they will do their absolute best to make it uncomfortable. Personally I'm not expecting it to be an easy game. 

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

My Huddersfield mate says they have a lot of players being played out of position at the moment and are struggling to get players to sign for them. He said midfield is their biggest problem. His words were "there's 0 chance of us beating you". One thing you know with a Warnock team though, they will do their absolute best to make it uncomfortable. Personally I'm not expecting it to be an easy game. 

I think this will be the biggest element of a sort of test we face today. We will be facing a team who are lacking in quality and personnel, Warnock will know to get anything out of this they have to make it a scrap against us. Will be interesting to see how we cope with that and should be a good marker of where we are at mentality wise in comparison to previous seasons.

• Like 4

Nervous about this . Corners conceded are almost like the oppo are awarded a penalty and  our attack whilst promising is a work in progress and not looking likely to blow teams away or play in front of two banks of 4?

I hope it’s too simplistic an analysis but anyone expecting to p**s this division is going to have to accept the inevitable setbacks 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Nervous about this . Corners conceded are almost like the oppo are awarded a penalty and  our attack whilst promising is a work in progress and not looking likely to blow teams away or play in front of two banks of 4?

I hope it’s too simplistic an analysis but anyone expecting to p**s this division is going to have to accept the inevitable setbacks 

Hate these games that are an absolute gimme more than most other games. Like Southampton away last season. 

Warnock sounded defeated yesterday in his press conference. That worries me too!

• Like 3

We lost our joy in football. We all lost our way. It’s coming back now. You can feel it. A win today and it’s going to be a flood. 

No easy thing beating a Warnock team. Man has been slated for most of his career, but he knows how to fight. Do we?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

How I’ve missed this feeling of long, dragging Saturday mornings waiting for the football to start. 

I haven't missed explaining to my wife that yes, the football is on again and no, I do not want her to make plans for us between 3 and 5...

1 hour ago, Haywood_6 said:

I watched them at Plymouth last week and for large parts they were the better team

12 hours ago, LCFCCKEANO said:

Feel like RW is the only real big question, do we go McAteer, Wanya or Albrighton

Mcateer for.me,for now. Did nowt particularly wrong against cov ,but I noticed wanya's dodgy passes more cos it was Burton. (Lots of wayward long passes to the goalie that we had no chance of getting on the end of, not over criticising, just that it didn't matter as much against Burton, and don't want to be dropping people for no good reason  like brendan did.)

Might be a better impact sub, but could also probably benefit from a loan when we've bought someone for first choice.