Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield A Saturday 3pm

50 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

They will be hammering us on the set pieces and doing everything they can to rough us up knowing Warnock

I agree! Any free kick they get they'll go long even if it's from inside their own half and they'll just send the big lads up. 

It'll be two completely different styles of football. 

Mads

Ricci

Faes

Doyle

Justin

Winks

Praet 

KDH

WMM/McAteer

Iheanacho

Mavididi

I think we will win 2-1, it’ll be tough they will defend deep and allow us the ball, but cause issues with set plays and 1-1s. 
it will show up our need for a creative midfielder to turn possession into chances (which hopefully Casadei will fix, but Saturday maybe too soo for him)

Edited by beepee1984

I haven't watched Huddersfield so don't know if I'm being stereotypical of Warnock but set pieces are a concern. As they will be every game to be fair. 

But if they can't get the ball, they can't get corners. Felt like we've conceded so many corners over the last few years when it's a glaring weakness. 

• Like 1

Win. Only thing that concerns me is them being stronger and being "ugly" typical Warnock, and set pieces.

But realistically we should be winning all games this month now. We've beaten the hardest team we'll face this month.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Still can’t stand Warnock. Hope we thrash them. Saw Coady on the bench after the Burton game any chance he’ll be available?

No. Albrighton said post match Coady would be out for a few games. Not sure when Kevin joined the medical department but,  it's an update, at least.

6 hours ago, lee7 said:

I agree! Any free kick they get they'll go long even if it's from inside their own half and they'll just send the big lads up. 

It'll be two completely different styles of football. 

One style of football and Colin willy puller ball.

Probably same team as Cov but with Praet in for Wilf. 

Suspect it'll be too early for Casadei to start even if he's arrived. We did it out of necessity with Mavididi, I think they'll want Casadei to train a bit first. 

Also suspect its too soon to drop Vardy for Nacho. Think he's playing just as much as a figurehead as anything else atm. Don't think it gives the best message to bench him after one quiet game. 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Win. Only thing that concerns me is them being stronger and being "ugly" typical Warnock, and set pieces.

But realistically we should be winning all games this month now. We've beaten the hardest team we'll face this month.

We look much more aggressive now though as team even in these 2 games it's quite refreshing 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Probably same team as Cov but with Praet in for Wilf. 

Suspect it'll be too early for Casadei to start even if he's arrived. We did it out of necessity with Mavididi, I think they'll want Casadei to train a bit first. 

Also suspect its too soon to drop Vardy for Nacho. Think he's playing just as much as a figurehead as anything else atm. Don't think it gives the best message to bench him after one quiet game. 

We may need Wilf against a Warnock team, I expect them to try and make the game nasty and physical. 

11 hours ago, SecretPro said:

He seemed fine today with his feet and playing out the back. I'm not too worried.

He did, but his shot stopping wasn't tested at all really, so the jury's still out for me. He'd still be my choice to start.

5 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

I know he’s not what he once was but, bloody hell 

Not wrong though are they!