Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield A Saturday 3pm

2 hours ago, LVFox said:

Huddersfield are a really poor Championship side. Can see Warnock ditching them in a few months.

That said, can see him relishing providing an upset here and they will make if difficult. 

Will be the same team as Cov (If everyone fit), and I think we win, but can see Cardiff at home being when Justin and Kelechi come in for Vestegaard and Vardy

This is what I was saying to someone else when they were arguing Warnocks credentials for Huddersfield finishing high. Their team is a struggling team, I can see Warnock getting fed up with it aswell. There will be 6-8 teams prepared to take him in the winter or he may just finally retire.

1 hour ago, gw_leics772 said:

I would hope from Burton, that Doyle moves to cb for vestergaard and Justin could do left back. And also nacho for vardy, hoping that coady is long term captain and vardy was just for that match filling in. Otherwise it could be a long season.

Also wouldn't necessarily mind ndidi starting instead of casadei at least for a half, see if he's hit a purple patch.

Thoghts on my views? Realistic? Fundamentally disagree?

I'd start wilf or praet over casadei.

If he only comes in say today... he's got to get up to speed with the style of play, movement patterns etc. I'd rather him come on for the final 30 and then start the next game myself.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s playing through their tactics. They will aim to kick chunks out of us, pump balls into the channels and bully the midfield. 

Provided we don’t get riled by it, and play our game, we should ease past them. But, Warnock is a wise old sod….. and he will know how to get under the lads skin. This is where earning under pep can be useful, as his teams don’t do that, so hopefully Enzo is wise to it, and we sex football our way to victory. 

It's a fairly lightweight Huddersfield side, we shouldn't be getting bullied by them in the slightest.

I won’t pretend to know anything about Huddersfield. 

But with our squad we should be beating every single team in this league. 

Huddersfield 1-3 Leicester. This is based mainly on the podcast I heard earlier whereby the two championship experts stated that Huddersfield should have scored a couple against Plymouth and the fact that Cov actually opened us up easily. 

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

It's a fairly lightweight Huddersfield side, we shouldn't be getting bullied by them in the slightest.

19 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

They’ve got a 6ft9 centre forward…

😂

Vintage FT

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

😂

Vintage FT

He wont get many games for them, they signed him and loaned him out and he hardly played for Wimbledon, they recalled him and didn't bother with him. Also being 6'9 doesn't mean you aren't lightweight.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

4 hours ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Last 2 seasons the eventual winners of the Championship best Huddersfield away early doors in the season apparently…

Their first home game of each of the last 3 seasons they’ve played Burnley, Fulham and Norwich who have all gone on to win the league.

23 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

I guess it’ll be

Stolarczyk 

Ricardo   W  Faes      Vestergaard    Doyle

Casadei Winks KDH

Praet            Vardy       Mavididi

Iversen

Justin Nelson 

Ndidi Choudhury

Albrighton McAteer

Iheanacho Daka

New keeper injured already?