Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield A Saturday 3pm

5 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

What's the likelihood of getting streams for matches like this in the championship now?

I have an IPTV setup but I'm not seeing Championship coverage. . I'm looking to find a new provider !!

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

Indeed.  My free trial week is going well.  No doubt once I actually pay for it we won't be on tv for a month.

Almost guaranteed- I wish they had a guide for the next month or two before I decide if I’m going to pay for it.

15 hours ago, Simonb said:

I'd start wilf or praet over casadei.

If he only comes in say today... he's got to get up to speed with the style of play, movement patterns etc. I'd rather him come on for the final 30 and then start the next game myself.

There is no chance he will start this game. Managers never do that if a player has just arrived. He would be on the bench presumably. 

Intriguing game.   Warnock is a manager I greatly admire.   There will he a clash of styles.  Huddersfield will be tough to beat.  Our football is full of promise with a manger with a lit of potential and a lot to prove.  I think this could go either way.

I watched their highlights against Plymouth, their defending was absolutely HONKING! Proper Sunday league for Plymouths first goal, and then on the face of it Bali Mumba's goal was a great run and finish, but he runs through about 6 players, none of which make nay effort to get near him.... Bring them on :scarf:

8 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I have an IPTV setup but I'm not seeing Championship coverage. . I'm looking to find a new provider !!

It's on UK sky sports football, Swedish Viaplay, USA Espn+, Canada DAZN - to name a few of about 15 worldwide channels found on iptv. 

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

There is no chance he will start this game. Managers never do that if a player has just arrived. He would be on the bench presumably. 

Best thing would be for Casadei to come straight in without any Seagrave involvement beforehand ... only way to guarantee he would be injury-free ;) :) :scarf:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, majaco said:

Intriguing game.   Warnock is a manager I greatly admire.   There will he a clash of styles.  Huddersfield will be tough to beat.  Our football is full of promise with a manger with a lit of potential and a lot to prove.  I think this could go either way.

Just on quality of players and current form we should win this 5+ without conceding. Vardy & Kel at least a brace each. Some goals from midfield too. Well that's what should happen - not saying that's what's gonna happen. 

14 hours ago, leicesterseddon said:

Leicester fans: “…you made us sing that”

Huddersfield fans, mishearing: “we’ve won it three times”

Leicester fans, saving face: “you weren’t even born” 

Almost guaranteed 

Getting to the point whereby we need to start giving out leaflets to opposing fans.

10 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

JS

Justin Faes Doyle

Ricardo Winks
Albrighton KDH Mavididi

Praet 

Kelechi

Or :

JS

Justin Faes Doyle

Ricardo Hamza
      Praet Winks Mavididi

KDH

Kelechi

...out of curiosity, are you playing with a #10 or with a Second Striker!!!

It seems strange to adopt this formation when we play with a 'box" midfield.

18 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's surprisingly defeatist but I suppose it makes sense when he puts into perspective our 40m spent so far versus their one goalkeeper they have signed on loan.

He is relishing being the underdog though!

At one point he says: "I sent someone to watch them and asked what he thought of them. He said they have two teams that could get promotion this year" lol

Only one goalkeeper.   Return the prodigal.  Release Ward.

• Haha 1