Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield A Saturday 3pm

38 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Some day that was wasn’t it 😂

My mate tripped over the advertising hoardings and landed flat on his nose. Didn’t know that at the time, I just saw him running around the pitch with blood streaming down his face 😂

Think I remember that actually

Cracking day

Relegation has really given me the football bug back, looking forward to the matches so much more than the last few seasons same old every week. 

Really hope we can win the first 4 or 5 matches in a row to make a statement that we really mean business. 

Yo-Yoing the top two divisions > making up the numbers in the prem. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Relegation has really given me the football bug back, looking forward to the matches so much more than the last few seasons same old every week. 

Really hope we can win the first 4 or 5 matches in a row to make a statement that we really mean business. 

Yo-Yoing the top two divisions > making up the numbers in the prem. 

Same, mainly because Rodgers the soul sucker isn't here. 

I loathe him and anyone who attacked those who wanted him out......still

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Same, mainly because Rodgers the soul sucker isn't here. 

I loathe him and anyone who attacked those who wanted him out......still

I blame the club for keeping him for last season, especially since it didn't make any other changes...

Am I right in thinking that our record against Warnock sides have been quite poor. Think this is the first team we have faced him since... QPR in 2011 if I'm correct? Weird that even though he's managed or 8 or 9 clubs since then mainly in the second tier. Can't remember if he was still in charge of Cardiff when they were last in the top flight.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Am I right in thinking that our record against Warnock sides have been quite poor. Think this is the first team we have faced him since... QPR in 2011 if I'm correct? Weird that even though he's managed or 8 or 9 clubs since then mainly in the second tier. Can't remember if he was still in charge of Cardiff when they were last in the top flight.

Won 9 out of 19 v Leicester. Beat us with Cardiff, Palace and Leeds since 2011.