Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

I think for me the best change would be to bring Hamza or Ndidi on for Wanya, put him in the middle and put Pereira on the right wing. 

It's not pretty, but we should be ahead. Huddersfield doing a lot of chasing and pressing. I hope our fitness pays off. Just need to create more in the final third or when we get into the box. 

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

It’s really poor. The process and the transfer games taking priority over being able to play well now and get 3 points. 

So disconnected, too much distance between players, too much space to get out when we concede possession. 

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

Got to say, I think Hudds are defending really well.

I’d switch Praet out, even for Wilf.

I think MM is on the periphery but getting unfair pelters - not as bad as some are making out.

But wing and 8 are the two big holes in our team, as everyone knows. Let’s hope they get filled soon.

Don’t think they’ve defended that well, we got in behind about 5-6 times but completely toothless.

Wanya needs to cross that ball at the end, so frustrating the amount of chances we utterly squandered 

Shame Viktor is not fit or staying, or I will replace Vestergaard with him

Suspect the Terriers might be getting tired later in the 2nd half (hope so)

Love you Kel, but its not some Tekkers video, there is no  I (anacho) in team mate

Just now, Jon the Hat said:

Huddersfield will be dead on their feet soon.

They expended huge amounts of energy in the first 30 mins. Can see late goals for us here. Patience needed.

That said, Praet looks knackered already and has been poor, needs to come off. Ndidi on. 

Wanya looking technically good, but poor decision making. 

I feel like in the last 10 minutes of that half we took control, as their players started to get tired.

Neil Warnock deserves a lot of credit. They probably have 10% of our wage budget and a team that almost went down to League One last season, but put up a great fight, and could easily have scored themselves. We've got in a few times though, Praet should have scored, Nacho should have laid it off.

Wanya Marcal I think has been our best player! Other than that wild shot, he's in the thick of things, making things happen. Ricardo also have a great game too.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

Far from HMS piss the league, more like HMS pissing mid table. 

There's zero creativity, Nacho is wasteful but in fairness without him we would have zero threat, Vardy of Daka can not operate with no service. 

Defensively if we come up against a more clinical attack, we will conceed a lot. 

If that useless **** Rudkin could get his head out his asshole it would be great. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

Really frustrating first half. Clear to see that Huddersfield are dreadful yet they could have scored as our defence is all over the place. Our decision making in the final 3rd has also been terrible. Twice Wanya should have done better when we were 3 on 1 but couldn't make his mind up what to do and then Iheanacho should have played in Mavididi instead of shooting. Doubt Maresca will have been impressed with that half. Really sloppy in possession which he'll not be happy about. 

Just now, StanSP said:

I think for me the best change would be to bring Hamza or Ndidi on for Wanya, put him in the middle and put Pereira on the right wing. 

It's not pretty, but we should be ahead. Huddersfield doing a lot of chasing and pressing. I hope our fitness pays off. Just need to create more in the final third or when we get into the box. 

Annoyingly I think Wanya has been ok. He has taken on a man and started an attack a few times.