Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Me calling for Praet to start over Ndidi because chances kept falling to Wilf lol lol lol lol

One thing is for certain though, whoever starts in that RCM position is going to get loads created for them.

Just need someone there who can provided goals and assists.

Ndidi and Praet are good for 1 goal and 1 assist a year.

Just now, Simmo86 said:

Don’t know why I came to check this thread. Just as embarrassing as last Sunday.

This place gets worse by the day!

Yep. We got into 3 or 4 brilliant goalscoring opportunities, so the comparisons to last season are null and void. 

Just be a bit cooler when in these positions and we'll score a couple this half. 

• Like 2

Just now, StanSP said:

And then killed the attack by turning back or lacking confidence. 

He's got into space which is of course good, but then I'd like to see him driving into the box more 

What I find weird is he's doing the same thing McAteer was. 

Surely with Mavididi, Iheanacho and Dewsbury Hall all loading up the left side of the pitch and all attacking the box, a right footed right winger should be running vertically, attacking the byline and looking to get cut backs and crosses in. 

Both McAteer and Wanya can dribble, just hold the width, stay on the outside, beat your man and then smash it in to the middle. 

Yet both keep doing the same thing, cutting inside on to their weaker foot and running in to traffic when the whole system is set up to give them space out wide.

I dont get it. 

• Like 4

Natcho will score eventually, it might take a few weeks. 

Praet has been poor first half.

They have the muscle in midfield and since his early booking KDH may as well take a seat on the bench.

Goalkeeper looking sound, both of them.

Ricardo pure class, I'd be happy to polish his boots.

If anyone needs a link send me a DM. Offer ends when the 2nd half starts.

I think its clear as day we need atleast 2 proven Wingers in and a proven striker this should of been sorted before the season started.

It's not all doom and gloom atleast we are not losing its a still a working progress hopefully be more sharper in the 2nd half 

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Nacho doing what he normally does when he starts. Brain dead to take the shot there when the winger is running in unmarked. Hopefully Enzo tears him a new one at half time and he comes out better. 

Hudders defended well. One of these chances taken would have knocked the stuffing out of them. 

“Brain Dead” is the issue and why he’s never been a guaranteed starter. Decision making is utterly shocking. 

2 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Wanya getting into some good spaces and before half time beat his man twice but then seems to lose the confidence to play the simple pass or ball across the box.

He looks really talented but needs to be more decisive. Hopefully it'll come with experience. 

He got outmuscled a couple of times and lost the confidence to drive into the box 

it’s tough for a young player to come in and perform - he will have learnt from today but perhaps now would be the time to change things a bit 

We need to get used to the fact that teams who are less talented than us will be primarily concerned with stopping us from playing our game. If Huddersfield tried to match our style, we'd be 3-0 up and out of sight because they don't have the players for it. 

Keep them chasing, keep disciplined, wear them down and the goals will come. Just concentrate at the back so they don't shithouse a goal and sit back.

• Like 2

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Am I the only one who didn't think that was too bad? Should have probably had a couple and didn't get out of second gear. We'll step things up second half.

That's what I want to see. Have we got gears? Can we crank it up? 

I dunno, yet. We'll see. Will be a good sign if we do