Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

We've definitely seen the down side of Iheanacho in this game. And I don't mean his own ability, I mean tactically. 

His dropping deep is fine to get involved in build up but it allows the defence to follow him and reduce the space we have to play in. Vardy will push them back and have the opposite effect. 

This would be fine if we did have a great midfielder to make under lapping runs but we don't if the likes of Praet and Ndidi are going to butcher chances. 

Could do with Mavididi running beyond from outside but he seems to be under orders to hold the width. 

Just now, browniefox said:

We are doing what Enzo wants. 

Moving the ball and getting up the field, if we had someone that could shoot we'd be laughing. 

Mate you can’t say if we had someone that could shoot.

we have an embarrassment of riches, in Vardy, Nacho, Daka.

if he can’t get a tune out of one of them 3 that’s on him

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

We've definitely seen the down side of Iheanacho in this game. And I don't mean his own ability, I mean tactically. 

His dropping deep is fine to get involved in build up but it allows the defence to follow him and reduce the space we have to play in. Vardy will push them back and have the opposite effect. 

This would be fine if we did have a great midfielder to make under lapping runs but we don't if the likes of Praet and Ndidi are going to butcher chances. 

Could do with Mavididi running beyond from outside but he seems to be under orders to hold the width. 

The problem is we create absolutely nothing when Vardy is in there, like the 1st half last week. 

These Huddersfield commentaries are awful. Thick as mince, keep mistaking players, utterly clueless. 

Make Sam Matterface look like Will Self. 

Had some decent chances and the ref seems somewhat reluctant to book their players which is frustrating.