Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Our passing in the final third is nowhere near even Championship level. Worrying.

I don’t know, every team I’ve seen so far looks quite poor. 

2 minutes ago, Stopharage said:

These Huddersfield commentaries are awful. Thick as mince, keep mistaking players, utterly clueless. 

Make Sam Matterface look like Will Self. 

Had some decent chances and the ref seems somewhat reluctant to book their players which is frustrating. 

Do you have a volume switch??

• Haha 1

Part and parcel of this style of play. It’s still in transition, and we’re all well aware that we’re missing players capable of unlocking deep blocks. 

I think we all knew what was coming, Warnock is a shrewd bloke, Enzo is in the early stages of his career, over 1,000 games in management is worth something. 

2 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

We seem too laboured if we keep playing like this we never going to get anyway in the championship, surely we have to have a periods of the game where we just throw everything at the other side.

Last time we went up we had Mahrez, Knockaert, Dyer out wide, three different but all effective options for creativity. That and a striker who was a constant threat with his pace. We just look broken still to me, need at least 3 forward options, just to be less predictable. 

• Like 1

This bench today reminds me of brendans days of banging 2 keepers n on the bench, leaving squad members out on purpose to prove a point. Feckin word behaviour, just stick some academy lads on there, not 2 feckin keepers