Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

People overestimate the strength of the squad, need some in.

Well we need some in if we lose 4-6 of the quality players we have in the squad that haven't made the bench.

Plenty of quality in the squad as it is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

People overestimate the strength of the squad, need some in.

No one is….. it’s clear the club HAVE to move players out, because we will end up having players on massive wages not playing…. And you simply can’t do that in the championship….. there’s no overestimating or anything, it’s probably a case of the players left out are close to leaving…. 

No Wilf. I find that odd. In decent sized patches in both games, he's been outstanding 

Souttar, Castagne and Daka all off. Maybe VK too. 

Wouldn't have the young lad in personally. Would prefer JJ playing out of position

Edit; Saddened that Ward is even on the bench. He's got bad juju

Edited by Paninistickers

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Absolutely damning for Ward and Iversen that stolazark is preferred. Final nail in their already tightly sealed coffins..

I think Enzos got quite a few nails out ready to hammer a number of coffins down, given the bench he`s picked.

Unless there are injuries we havent been told about, two keepers on the bench, ahead of Soutter, Kristiansen, Daka and Soumare, probably says something about his views on their worth in the way he wants to play, and their short term futures at the club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

No one is….. it’s clear the club HAVE to move players out, because we will end up having players on massive wages not playing…. And you simply can’t do that in the championship….. there’s no overestimating or anything, it’s probably a case of the players left out are close to leaving…. 

Was talking more about the media....

I’m sure Kristiansen was passed fit yesterday, but no room for him on the bench

no McAteer or Souttar, but 2GKs on the bench.

starting eleven good choice, Maresca making good decisions 

but the bench speaks volumes about who we are trying to move on

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

I think Enzos got quite a few nails out ready to hammer a number of coffins down, given the bench he`s picked.

Unless there are injuries we havent been told about, two keepers on the bench, ahead of Soutter, Kristiansen, Daka and Soumare, probably says something about his views on their worth in the way he wants to play, and their short term futures at the club.

almost feels like he’s trying to force them out of the club and I get it- he’s desperate to bring more players in..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

No Wilf. I find that odd. In decent sized patches in both games, he's been outstanding 

Souttar, Castagne and Daka all off. Maybe VK too. 

Wouldn't have the young lad in personally. Would prefer JJ playing out of position

Edit; Saddened that Ward is even on the bench. He's got bad juju

Everyone on the pitch from the start is technical. If they are going to try go man to man he’ll get pressed off the ball and we’ll be turned over quickly. Better to have him and Hamza come on to destroy if we can play our way to a couple goals imo 

• Like 1