Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

11 generally looked positive. Not sure why under any circumstances he is playing Vestergaard though. JJ on the right of the 3 or Souttar regardless of if he is off surely.

Also the 2 GK’s on the bench is a ‘making a point’ thing I’m not particularly comfortable with even though it’ll benefit us if he gets his own way. The players such as Daka, Soumare, Kristiansen etc who are left out may be surplus to requirements but so are Ward and Iverson? Yes you need one as GK back up on the bench but Ward over the outfield options is a bit…petty, dare I say it, very Pep!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

That was my thought. McAteer injured? 

Going Saudi mate. Rudkin cocked up his registration papers, he's down on the books as Kasey Al Makteer and it piqued their interest. £65 million.

Absolutely loving that.

Mavididi & Madivadua are going to tear that defence apart. Both very attacking & direct.

Nice to see Praet & Nacho starting too.

Vesty admittedly the weak link but still, mega happy with that line up.

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

One day we might actually keep a captain for 2 games in a row🤣🤣.

Decent line up(Apart from Vesty!!!)  will smash em today.

0-1😁

I think the idea of one captain is a bit of an old mentality. Natural leaders will take control regardless. Cody is the captain, he will be the leader and the voice in the dressing room…. And that will be with or without the band. The captain’s arm band is just for the face of the team, so probably goes to the most senior player.

• Like 2

I know that vesty can’t jump but huddersfields biggest strength …. is corners.  From what i’ve heard, if they are going to score it’s more than likely down to a set piece so perhaps that makes sense.

we might have all been sat here after the game complaining about not having enough height to defend corners.   

Come on janick, the redemption story starts today 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Ndidi has done more than Praet in the first two games, also brings out the best in Iheanacho, or at least switches him on

Praet changed the game V Cov….. N’didi is not a CAM…. If we keep playing him there it will end up undoing us, because he dangerously gives possession away in the high 8 position which can easily lead to a counter attack. 

9 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

11 generally looked positive. Not sure why under any circumstances he is playing Vestergaard though. JJ on the right of the 3 or Souttar regardless of if he is off surely.

Also the 2 GK’s on the bench is a ‘making a point’ thing I’m not particularly comfortable with even though it’ll benefit us if he gets his own way. The players such as Daka, Soumare, Kristiansen etc who are left out may be surplus to requirements but so are Ward and Iverson? Yes you need one as GK back up on the bench but Ward over the outfield options is a bit…petty, dare I say it, very Pep!

In fairness, the only way we are getting money for Ward is an insurance policy paying out on a career ender. The others do have some residual value

12 minutes ago, MPH said:

almost feels like he’s trying to force them out of the club and I get it- he’s desperate to bring more players in..

Castagne also missing.  Looks like he has made his mind up who he is happy to bin, in order to bring some more of his own players in.