Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Look at the comments on that from Huddersfield fans and you get flash backs to the comments on ours last season lol

image.png.a49958c1bee4c9278ab0de3facf8ad7f.png

can only assume there will be chants of "our danny ward is worse than yours" reverberating around the stadium

2 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

How early do championship matches show on iptv. Got a new supplier and match channel is showing but no picture. Getting a bit twitchy 

Usually around 2:45

Edit: I don't know as I definitely don't stream games

Edited by foxfanazer

12 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Do I think vesty is better than JJ? No

But he has actually played alright under Enzo so far, definitely not deserving of the abuse he's getting still. 

I thought he was shocking last week and put loads of added pressure on Faes and Doyle to cover him constantly. 

What was unforgivable was the occasion where the Cov forward ran off him and he just pretty much walked and made no effort to get back given it was his mistake to lose him. If I remember rightly Doyle got back and saved his ass on that occasion.

Absolute waste of a shirt. Less quality is forgivable as is making a mistake. The attitude of this guy though is really not.

• Like 1

I assume Kasey is injured. However, concerning the others,  I really hope they can move Castagne, Daka, Souttar and Soumare on before they have a negative impact on the rest of the squad. Obviously, we don't really know who wants to stay or go but you would imagine the players in the squad have bought into Enzo's ideas and the ones that haven't are not on the squad. I really hope there is interest and we a genuinely thinking they will be off. 

I've had a tuna wrap, which was a bit of a palaver because we're on holiday and in a lodge thing and I had to walk to two separate shops. It was a really good tuna wrap though. And I did it for you lot because it guarantees that Nacho scores.

Remember that before you ban me again.

Does this mean I accept a ban if Nacho doesn't score? Perhaps it does.

Anyone got any tuna wrap recommendations? This is what I went for:

- Tuna steak in sunflower oil

- Smoky mayonnaise; from Forager fox or whatever, thinks its made from Avocado. Really lovely. Fell in love with it in keto days and never went back

- Tabasco sauce

- White pepper 

- Green peppers

- Cherry tomatoes

- Cucumber

- Celery

- Red Onion.

- Wholewheat wrap.

Served with a nice wedge of aged Red Leicester, a pork & pickle pie, some artichoke and some large spicy pickled onions.

No wonder I'm fat.

If Nacho doesn't score, I'll change up the recipe, but I have to say, it was a lovely lunch so if you take nothing else away from today, at least you have a great meal. And if we DO win and Nacho scores, then I want us all eating it.

I wonder if @Ric Flair could work on a 'Nacho' inspired pizza working with the above. I'm sure he can. He might not want to, but the gauntlet is down, Ric, and I've never known you pass up a gauntlet.

Peace out brothers and sisters - and for later on, when I express my opinions on the match, please remember that opinions can't hurt you and you don't all need to rush to the report button to get me banned because I don't have the same man-crush on your crush (less competition right?) or because I think differently to you. Variety is the spice of life, as we all know - so for the butter chicken boys, just hover over the button until you feel suitably 'manned up' and powerful and important and then don't actually click it, which actually is the real grown up thing to do.

I'm now wondering how many people will report this; I bet I can name at least three.

Enjoy the game boys. 

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH IWAN IS A WELSHMAN

16 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think the idea of one captain is a bit of an old mentality. Natural leaders will take control regardless. Cody is the captain, he will be the leader and the voice in the dressing room…. And that will be with or without the band. The captain’s arm band is just for the face of the team, so probably goes to the most senior player.

Thanks 🙄😁

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

I've had a tuna wrap, which was a bit of a palaver because we're on holiday and in a lodge thing and I had to walk to two separate shops. It was a really good tuna wrap though. And I did it for you lot because it guarantees that Nacho scores.

- Smoky mayonnaise; from Forager fox or whatever, thinks its made from Avocado. Really lovely. Fell in love with it in keto days and never went back

- Tabasco sauce

- White pepper 

- Green peppers

- Cherry tomatoes

- Cucumber

- Celery

- Red Onion.

- Wholewheat wrap.

Served with a nice wedge of aged Red Leicester, a pork & pickle pie, some artichoke and some large spicy pickled onions.

No wonder I'm fat.

If Nacho doesn't score, I'll change up the recipe, but I have to say, it was a lovely lunch so if you take nothing else away from today, at least you have a great meal. And if we DO win and Nacho scores, then I want us all eating it.

I wonder if @Ric Flair could work on a 'Nacho' inspired pizza working with the above. I'm sure he can. He might not want to, but the gauntlet is down, Ric, and I've never known you pass up a gauntlet.

Peace out brothers and sisters - and for later on, when I express my opinions on the match, please remember that opinions can't hurt you and you don't all need to rush to the report button to get me banned because I don't have the same man-crush on your crush (less competition right?) or because I think differently to you. Variety is the spice of life, as we all know - so for the butter chicken boys, just hover over the button until you feel suitably 'manned up' and powerful and important and then don't actually click it, which actually is the real grown up thing to do.

I'm now wondering how many people will report this; I bet I can name at least three.

Enjoy the game boys. 

MODS.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

- Tabasco sauce

- White pepper 

- Green peppers

- Cherry tomatoes

- Cucumber

- Celery

- Red Onion.

- Wholewheat wrap.

No wonder I'm fat.

Enjoy the game boys. 

Not just me had a few pre match pints then lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1