Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Huddersfield Town (A) - Match Thread

54 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

2 keepers on the bench???

I like it. It gives Enzo options if we want to change things up, given us having keepers with different skill sets. 

It means we can start with a sweeper keeper, swap to a shot stopper with Iversen if we want to shore up our defence, or if we've scored loads and want to give the opponent a chance to get a few goals themselves, we can put Ward in. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

You can’t even listen to the game online without paying for the hub? 

Correct, unless you live in Leicestershire and can get Radio Leicester on your radio. Even the Radio Leicester internet stream switches off during the match due to copyright  rights.

9 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I really don't even see it as strange now.

The fact that there ARE alternatives would suggest that Enzo actually rates him as opposed to picking him because he has no choice.

The only thing likely to change that is if we sell him, or when Coady returns. Until that point,  I think we need to get used to him being a starter .

More just on the evidence of the 2 games so far there's been one extremely clear weak link.  We all know who.