Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Cardiff City (H) 19.08.23 | 15:00 K.O | Pre Match Thread

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah they seem spot on so far. The one I have even has most/all of the league one and league two games as well

Have you managed to find a channel we are on today? Struggling to find any info.

I suspect it is not going to be easy to watch this today. 

edit: seems like with a VPN you buy a pass for £10 from lcfc website. May test this today. Not sure if it will let me do so with a U.K. bank. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

3 hours ago, J. James said:

I have to agree, I've not been impressed at all by our youth team stars, is this why "he who must not be named" (not Voldemort, the N.Irish one) - refused to play them?

Or is his refusal to play them the reason they look out of their depth now?

Maybe it's simply that we expect too much too soon.

I agree with your sentiments…

but expectations and forced aspirations is what should be put on our youth team stars, that’s the reason they took their choice and Path.

Rodgers was happy to take the obvious,but he failed in giving them that chance or attempt to challenge…Even Chelsea,L’pool ,Manutd, over years (we too before Rodgers) once every so often in a season, will not just give Bench time,but also gametime..

We didn’t throw down the Guantlet down often enough…If the individuals can’t make that cut, then fans & club can see it,

in the older days we would happily  see if we could still feed lower/equal divisions clubs…and many fans in their short disappointments were happy to follow their choice of ex-player’s career…

We seem to have lost that idea of “Football family” which northern London,Northern clubs still have..Many follows Schlupfs/Kane ,others careers with cynical disdain,than enjoy following occasionally their career.

The Modern fan has become some what insular and miserable. This does lead to creating great/average sportsman with a tick

Because the social pressure of seen failure..Instead of still being part of.

Think of our ( other clubs) drop downs, they can’t find 4-5 clubs showing interest,or themselves just not willing to go somewhere to rekindle their career…or just to get regular gametime…Not all are willing to rot,some might be aiming too high,without looking at their own individual issues or selling point. That’s why many Agents don’t serve their average clients,like

every Estate agent,looking for the big sell,forgetting to give the same input,to the majority of the johns & Joan’s on their books.

When i came back in 2010/11  and i knew i would be going to a number of away games on my own, i decided i needed a warm jacket and i thought mm yes a big puffy managers jacket is perfect...but didnt want to buy a Leicester one ..yknow, just in case :ph34r: ... so, extra clever Oz came up with the idea... buy an England managers jacket, nice big England badge on it etc etc :)

Walking alone to the match in Cardiff i learnt the error of my ways lol

anyhoo... 3-1 to LCFC :) Mavididi hattrick :)

3 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

I haven't had issues finding streams so far, long may it continue 

Same, but this one doesn’t appear to be televised anywhere except international iFollow or equivalent. Suspect it’s going to be hard to find a stream at all, nevermind a reliable one. 

1 hour ago, flymi said:

Have you managed to find a channel we are on today? Struggling to find any info.

I have subscribed to a new IPTV service that supposedly has all of the Championship games.  I will find out soon if it's bullshit or not.   I only took a a month so no big deal.

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

I suspect it is not going to be easy to watch this today. 

edit: seems like with a VPN you buy a pass for £10 from lcfc website. May test this today. Not sure if it will let me do so with a U.K. bank. 

I paid for my International Pass from a UK Bank with no issues.  I think the important thing is having an International address in the same Country as the VPN you intend to use.  But how then can ever check the address - only God knows.

• Thanks 1

Just now, mozartfox said:

I paid for my International Pass from a UK Bank with no issues.  I think the important thing is having an International address in the same Country as the VPN you intend to use.  But how then can ever check the address - only God knows.

Thank you. I have family in the USA so I will use their address I guess. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Thank you. I have family in the USA so I will use their address I guess. 

Worth a try providing game not shown in the USA.  May be check that first.

18 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

When i came back in 2010/11  and i knew i would be going to a number of away games on my own, i decided i needed a warm jacket and i thought mm yes a big puffy managers jacket is perfect...but didnt want to buy a Leicester one ..yknow, just in case :ph34r: ... so, extra clever Oz came up with the idea... buy an England managers jacket, nice big England badge on it etc etc :)

Walking alone to the match in Cardiff i learnt the error of my ways lol

anyhoo... 3-1 to LCFC :) Mavididi hattrick :)

Pretty sad that, if the shoe was on the other foot no one would even bat an eyelid. The most one sided ‘rivalry’ in history

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I use streamhubs.tv

I looked there, they don’t list our game among those being shown today. Which makes sense given it isn’t being televised anywhere in the world from what I can tell. Only Ifollow or equivalent (eg foxeshub) 

9 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Worth a try providing game not shown in the USA.  May be check that first.

Today is the day to try- it is the first league match not shown on ESPN+ thus far. I’ll buy buying the single game pass for the occasion.

17 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I looked there, they don’t list our game among those being shown today. Which makes sense given it isn’t being televised anywhere in the world from what I can tell. Only Ifollow or equivalent (eg foxeshub) 

My IPTV does seem to show the ifollow channels. Wether they will work is a different matter I guess.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I really rate Ruben Colwill but the way Faes and Winks have been playing I hope he's nullified.

I thought people on here had been saying all summer that Faes was rubbish and we should get rid. I had a feeling he would be a very good player in the Championship, but maybe the next level up is too high a task for him.