Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Cardiff City (H) 19.08.23 | 15:00 K.O | Pre Match Thread

47 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Training video interesting for once. Posts above highlight issues in front of goal  and guess what, that seemed to be exactly what they were working on. Really fast one touch, be interesting to see if that's how it plays out. Vardy due a goal or three.

Vardy will be on the bench I reckon.

22 hours ago, Weller Wing said:

Watched them v Leeds after our game with Cov and thought they looked quite decent. 

Strong pacey forwards up against Vestergaard could cause us problems and they might not be as wasteful as Cov were. 

We definitely have enough to see them off if we approach the game right from the 1st whistle 👍🦊

Always on about Vestergaard so unfair…He would easily nut them,but he would never stoop so low.

He scores tomorrow…diving header, or overhead scissors kick,cos he don’t like heights…

You ungrateful people you…Heads in the clouds opinions…:ph34r:

You wait..POS…

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, filbertway said:

These 2 stood out for me

I swear he said Hermansen would be fine this week. He sounds less sure now.

This one is just more funny. I understand he doesn't want to mash their confidence, but if we play Hamza or Wilf in Winks' position in the league it'd be suicide lol

For Cardiff.. A red Leicester Rarebit ..is a nod as good as a Winks..

32 minutes ago, ccfcmart said:

I was wondering if you think you guys are in shape for a quick return.I know we are probably a bit behind you guys at the moment but do play some good stuff.Unfortunatly that goes hand in hand with some crap as well

Too early to say. Two wins but they could've been draws (or worse) on another day. New untested manager and a new style that players and fans are still getting used to. The best thing is the club and fans now feel they have something to get excited about and the clouds of doom from the Rodgers era are starting to lift. 

We are expecting a decent season with a few teething problems along the way. Where that ends is debatable but the remaining part of the transfer window will give us a clue. 

Just hope that you haven't got any fast, tricky forwards as our defence has little pace. Enjoy (not too much) if you are coming up. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Too early to say. Two wins but they could've been draws (or worse) on another day. New untested manager and a new style that players and fans are still getting used to. The best thing is the club and fans now feel they have something to get excited about and the clouds of doom from the Rodgers era are starting to lift. 

We are expecting a decent season with a few teething problems along the way. Where that ends is debatable but the remaining part of the transfer window will give us a clue. 

Just hope that you haven't got any fast, tricky forwards as our defence has little pace. Enjoy (not too much) if you are coming up. 

Josh Bowler fits that bill very tricking and fast,.finding his feet. and did really well against Weeds.Ollie Tanner is another.Only just turned 20 and we got nhim from non league about a year ago.This lad could be anything but has a bit to learn,

16 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Would be nice if something clicked and we dominate and spank someone, I think we are still a few more signings short but looking forward to seeing how Casadei fits in as we have been lacking flair and a link. 

The optimistic answer to that might be that having Casadei involved might give us a boost in confidence in the final third and a bit of quality in front of goal that we've lacked so far - we're averaging 18.5 shots per game, that's 37 shots and just 3 goals - there's a thrashing in there, it just needs that magic wandu.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

The optimistic answer to that might be that having Casadei involved might give us a boost in confidence in the final third and a bit of quality in front of goal that we've lacked so far - we're averaging 18.5 shots per game, that's 37 shots and just 3 goals - there's a thrashing in there, it just needs that magic wandu.

The most disappointing aspect for me has been the decision making in the final third. The amount of easy passes to teammates in the box has been atrocious. That being said we're still creating plenty of chances and so far are 2/2 results wise

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kristianity77 said:

Probably been answered before but if I bought the season pass from lcfc website and coupled that with a VPN that said I was elsewhere in the world, would that allow me to watch all home games via the website? 

Not the 3pm games or games on Sky/BT sport.