Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Cardiff (H) - match thread

That bench absolutely stinks.. The lack of quality on the RW and the depth of attacking / game changing options is frightening, that’s what’ll cost us during a long, arduous Championship season. An injury to Mavididi and as it stands we’re up s**t creek without the proverbial paddle I fear!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Staff said:

2 keepers on the bench again. Stick a kid on there, any of them just for the experience. Sick of managers selecting 2 goalkeepers, absolute load of bollocks 

i think you’ll find that this is enzo’s way of letting the club know he needs more players. if he puts a kid on the club may take that as him saying that’s an option he has 

• Like 1

Just now, CaliFOXnia said:

That bench absolutely stinks.. The lack of quality on the RW and the depth of attacking / game changing options is frightening, that’s what’ll cost us during a long, arduous Championship season. An injury to Mavididi and as it stands we’re up s**t creek without the proverbial paddle I fear!

Yes as Enzo has said we need 4 more players.

but got to shift the deadwood out first which is hard at the best of time but we also have Rudkin!

2 minutes ago, Staff said:

2 keepers on the bench again. Stick a kid on there, any of them just for the experience. Sick of managers selecting 2 goalkeepers, absolute load of bollocks 

Could a logic behind it be to have one keeper that you'd actually use and then drag another that you want to get rid of, but are bringing to every game to make sure they don't have a quiet weekend.

Also, giving them some potential shame by being in the team, but that everybody knows is never going to be used.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

i think you’ll find that this is enzo’s way of letting the club know he needs more players. if he puts a kid on the club may take that as him saying that’s an option he has 

It's the exact same thing Rodgers did

'He's going to persist with Vestergaard isn't he?'

I'm not bothered, think he's been fine ao far. Just quoting that legendary Middlesbrough thread re: Drinkwater and Vardy so he helps keep a clean sheet and scores the winner. :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Drama queen much? Shall we compare our bench with theirs? 

IMG_5044.jpeg

• Like 4