Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Cardiff (H) - match thread

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

Fox Hub. You can subscribe through LCFC.com. 10 quid per game or you can get a season subscription.

Thanks. The first 2 games were fine and I was able to watch easily but I can't find this anywhere so I'll have to look at getting a subscription.  

Just now, Jakemoore said:

I think I’d take KDH off. He’s been that bad and now cost us a goal. 

You'd keep him on for what he can give us attacking wise but ****ing hell he needs to start realising he is at this level, and stop strutting around like he's the bollocks at times. 

1 minute ago, desertfox2 said:

The what? I live overseas at the moment and if there is a stream for each game I would be very interested.  

Just start at lcfc.com.  Should see an oversized ad for FoxesHub.  Click through to find the season subscription for 140 quid.

Note that this can be preempted by other broadcasters in your home country.  In my case (USA) it is ESPN+, who preempted and broadcast Leicester's first three matches this month.

2 minutes ago, Iran said:

We also should have had a penalty called Mavadidi

Clear as day penalty. Their defender has to let him go but completely impends him from behind. Mavididi was pretty much wiped out from behind. Shocking ref decision 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike1983 said:

I genuinely think Schmeichel saves that one though.

oh shut up, if there's anything we used to give Kasper shit for on here other than his distribution it was his inability to consistently save long range efforts

Edited by LFox99
  • Like 2

Just now, old koppite said:

We don’t! 
it’s ridiculous- needs all radio subscribers to complain to the club 

100%. It's not a radio commentary is it. Poor treatment of UK fans. I wouldn't care if I had radio commentary on a TV stream, but the other way round is bang out of order. 

FWIW I thought we had a decent half. It was a worldy by Ramsay.  We got complacent before HT.

• Like 1

Really do detest everything about Vestergard. The negativity he breeds in this team is just unreal. He either stands there, makes a sideways/backwards pass or attempts some pass that he doesn't have the ability for and fails miserably. Sooner Coady kicks his arse out the starting 11 the better.

Edited by Larry_LCFC
  • Like 1

Things I have learned this half:

- in house commentary is terrible - feel sorry for those on audio only.

- I must shut my eyes and ears before the next king power half time ad to avoid an aneurysm.

- we’ve got too much for the dross of this decision, even in second gear.

- we’ll have to seriously guard against complacency when dominating possession.

- Wilf might have a future as an 8.

- I was surprisingly happy to see matty fryatt in the studio!

• Like 1

That was a great goal but we gifted them possession and didn’t close them down quick enough.  Hell of a strike from Ramsay though. All to play for in the second half. We have looked more inventive at times in the first half we just can’t get sloppy at times against any team. Let’s go again. 

This is a good early test for Enzo and the squad. Play well, get sucker punched right before half time. How we come out in the second half will be a good indication of our mentality. Last season we would have crumbled from here. Fingers crossed we get an early goal in the second half 🤞

• Like 2