Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Cardiff (H) - match thread

Just now, lnkstern said:

Just start at lcfc.com.  Should see an oversized ad for FoxesHub.  Click through to find the season subscription for 140 quid.

Note that this can be preempted by other broadcasters in your home country.  In my case (USA) it is ESPN+, who preempted and broadcast Leicester's first three matches this month.

Thanks. Yeah I got the first 3 games but today's is nowhere to be found. The subscription sounds the way to go. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Nothing you can do about a worldie like that but you don’t turn over possession on half way under no pressure at all 

the second half of your sentence contradicts the first half

I hate this "hold your hands up" stuff.  Yes - I do need to hold my hands up... to strangle KDH around the neck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap from KDH to give it away there when there was no need to

But you can’t let a player just so casually have that much free space and time  to pick exactly where he wants to put it either

Other than that goal it has been all us

We're playing well. Should have had a penalty. Iheancho hit the inside of the post. And this is without that Italian wondered we've all been slathering over for weeks. Not making any predictions for the 2nd half on the basis of my first half performance. 

What is this foxes tv coverage, has someone died? So depressing. No one with a drop of any charisma in there, in a dull box room wearing primark suits. Our social media and tv side of the club is awful 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

Yeah, but Cardiff had about 10 passes after that without any Leicester player intervening.

It was complacent by the whole team.

Ramsay had all the space in the world to prep the shot.  As you said it wasnt down to one player.

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

Dont care, team game.

Every team probably makes 100+ errors every match, they humans.

I'd say if we want promotion less than 10 errors each game would be the goal, 100 errors for professionals is excessive.

Just now, lgfualol said:

Not many keepers would save that, came out of nowhere. Just hope we don't bottle it now like last season.

There's no evidence so far this season that we'll bottle it, quite the contrary. Be interesting to see.

2 minutes ago, Staff said:

Think I've done ndidi a disservice there, definitely winks doing **** all to close him down 

It's just poor from all of them. We need to get better at our marking particularly when transitioning from attack to defence with Ricardo going back to his full back spot. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Interesting to see again after we concede everyone looking for scapegoat, its a team game,not KDH's fault.  I hope we can get that pushed out of our fan base on blaming individual players.

Calm down Kiernan. You just concentrate on pulling your finger out so we can call you the saviour again when you bag in the second half 😉