Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Cardiff (H) - match thread

3 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I'd say if we want promotion less than 10 errors each game would be the goal, 100 errors for professionals is excessive.

Usually errors that are isolated dont result in a goal, its when there is cumulative errors by the team in succession it can lead to goals. (or more often bad organisation from the coaches/manager that can often look like mistakes)

Its not productive to blame individuals, no manager will be doing that in the dressing room.

Edited by Chrysalis

3 minutes ago, Danno said:

What is this foxes tv coverage, has someone died? So depressing. No one with a drop of any charisma in there, in a dull box room wearing primark suits. Our social media and tv side of the club is awful 

Whole operation isn’t great. The extended highlights versus “HUDDERFIELD TOWN” apparently on our first visit since 2017 according to the comms was a particular highlight

Edited by Langston
  • Haha 1

Just now, Langston said:

Whole operation isn’t great. The extended highlights versus “HUDDERFIELD TOWN” apparently on our first visit since 2017 according to the comms was a particular highlight

For almost £200 or whatever it costs, you’d expect something that looks less like a GCSE media production 

7 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

the second half of your sentence contradicts the first half

I hate this "hold your hands up" stuff.  Yes - I do need to hold my hands up... to strangle KDH around the neck

Every coach in the world with twenty seconds left in the half says - go on son, shoot from there then 

but if they don’t have the ball they can’t score 

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Usually errors that are isolated dont result in a goal, its when there is cumulative errors by the team in succession it can lead to goals.

Its not productive to blame individuals, no manager will be doing that in the dressing room.

I agree with that point, I haven't seen the game but when I seen KDH and Nacho had chances before that an seen the goal go in, if its a great strike fair play. The game wasn't won at 1-0 and points aren't lost yet at 1-1. I heard predictions of 4-0, 3-1 and 3-0 yesterday, I was more tentative and am sticking with my 2-1 thoughts.

Edited by Beachyboy

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Is that alleged Liverpool bid for KDH still on the table? £50mn and its done. But we'll be devastated to lose him.

U ain't getting £50 mil for KDH, u might get half that. He's nowhere near good enough for Liverpool.

Edited by Beachyboy