Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Cardiff (H) - match thread

Just now, HankMarvin said:

That slow passing at the back is painful 

And tooften results in stray passes like that one from Doyle. Need more movement and try to progress up the pitch quicker. Everyone plays like that. If we want to rise above the pack we have to do better. 

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

We're so careless in midfield with our fairly crappy passing. Way too predictable at the minute.

Greb! Your sovereignty is well respected. I've set my VPN to Grebland and everything is working super-duper. Cheers ol' Grebbo.

ps Hope Mrs Greb, the Grebletts and Grebby Groggler the Grocker Graniel are keeping well.

This match is looking like will be a lesson for Enzo.  He will need a plan B for some games.

The problem with the passing game is it is vulnerable to errors it requires such a high calibre of player, and Cardiff are clearly a higher standard than our first two opponents, ready to pouch and counter fast.

it's not just the giveaway.  Yes - mistakes happen from various people during the course of the game, and most of the time it's fine, and sometimes that happens. I get that.  But it's also - there was 20 seconds left in the half... just like. stand there.  run around.  pass to the left, back, or front.  but - he passed to the right, in the middle of the pitch, to nobody.  It was just SO unnecessary.  It's different than if it just happened in the middle of the half.