Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Cardiff (H) - match thread

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't mean to be melodramatic but if we honestly can't afford to bring in even a loan or a £5m winger without selling this is gonna be a slog. 

We're desperately short of quality chance creating players. 

spot on that, it really shows we need least 2/3 more attacking minded players in

lacking that spark

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 1

I’ll refer back to before the game when I stated that we had but one potential game changer off the bench who’s been at the club 3 days, and was told to be grateful our bench wasn’t Cardiff’s. 

Here we are 89 mins in toiling against a Cardiff side who are showing zero likelihood of letting us put them into positions where we can find an overload and exploit it. If we think we’re getting promoted playing like this, with this personnel, I think we’re in for a long season.

Too easy to figure out and defend against, not enough individuals with the talent or capability to provide a spark against low blocks like today. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't mean to be melodramatic but if we honestly can't afford to bring in even a loan or a £5m winger without selling this is gonna be a slog. 

We're desperately short of quality chance creating players. 

Astounding how people can watch this and think otherwise.