Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Cardiff (H) - match thread

2 minutes ago, markie100 said:

I paid for the "hub audio" got the receipt & can't get it to work, it takes a me to the subscription again & it says ive paid. 

I assumed that it would be a radio commentary but it is the audio from the visual option. Long gaps of silence. Very poor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old koppite said:

I’ve subscribed to the audio, but Matt and the other guy aren’t saying what is actually happening! 

wow that sucks if they are using the TV commentary as Audio.... they say next to nothing about the gameplay

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LlanishenFox said:

The one day in the year when I can listen in due to where I live. Cardiff. It's on BBC Radio Wales. Unfortunately BBC Sounds version blocks it, so it has to be on an old fashioned transistor radio. Plus the commentary is CCFC-biased of course.

You should go to this game then. 😜 

Just now, ACF said:

I *long pause* am struggling *buffering* to have a solid stream *waiting* and it's infuriating.

My IPTV doesn't seem to be showing a link either

Just now, mozartfox said:

IMHO -  not brilliant.  Need a goal.

After paying you do expect something better than this. After 25 minute I have only had around 10 minutes of audio

• Like 1

Cardiff playing pretty solid defense.  Just stay between the ball carrier and the goal -- force Leicester to actually get creative with a pass or two to get a goal opportunity.

And thus far we haven't shown that needed creative flair.

Just now, sdb said:

Is this regarding today or every game he's ever played for us?

In response to us being stuck in our left corner, and he's playing short passes which end up with Cardiff. And I think he's played a couple of cross pitch passes to Marçal and both went out.

2 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

wow that sucks if they are using the TV commentary as Audio.... they say next to nothing about the gameplay

Could anyone who is watching please describe to the rest of us the passing action please- Matt and the other guy have forgotten the audio subscribers, lol!