Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Good 2nd half but 2 big misses,so I'm not in love. 1st half he needed a few rubber bullets up his backside!  Not a 10 CC ..more a 7.

Didn't think he did too much wrong with his chances - just two very good saves. Best games he's had for us by a long way and gives us a somewhat different option in that he's more of a box to box player. Can't think of a decent 10CC reply, not to worry, Life's a Minestrone!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Didn't think he did too much wrong with his chances - just two very good saves. Best games he's had for us by a long way and gives us a somewhat different option in that he's more of a box to box player. Can't think of a decent 10CC reply, not to worry, Life's a Minestrone!

i think he could have probably done better with the first one, second was pretty decent. I do like that he kept his head for both and made sure he put them both on target rather than blasting them over.

8 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Good morning, Judge him as you may but he should have scored!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thought he had a good game and there wasn’t anything really wrong with the shots on the two he should have scored. They were top saves by Patterson and there’s a reason he got MOTM! As others have said, the flicks in and driving forward in the second half. Hopefully he becomes an important player for us but the slow start personally to the season, perhaps grounding him and making him see Chelsea isn’t for him….at least not yet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Good morning, Judge him as you may but he should have scored!😉

If Casadei should of converted those chances ,

Just think of those lovely grapes,that Nacho ( goalscorer-striker) in this early season alone that he has left in the locker..including last night..

We talk ,post match last night & continue this morning to be applauding ,the performance of Sunderland….

but on pure clean cut chances…Sunderland  could of easily been going home,with an at least 5-0 wupping from open play…

Against  a penalty shout,and one really decent chance for them…

And not forgetting, our own  other could ofs & should ofs..

Leaning out the window a bit….Yes a lot of their game,was even that good,we has the oppo can be gracious..

But, other oppo teams,have had clearer opportunities,and decent style,that could of hurt us…

It felt that close because of the end result 1-0..So we feel generous..

I don’t think,in all my years,that our  squad & manager, has ever been in that position,where so many different selections,& varieties,still has made us ( so far)  an impossible opponent. For oppo players and their management,basically declare…

before & after match…We will give it a go,but Leicester are just too good…

Then our own fans,

trying to prevent a platinum rush of foregone conclusions & aspirations…( and yes nothing is certain in sport)

But every single ( short moment doubt of form or class) individuals shakey unconvincing  start of form.have within 1-3 games,

wiped our doubts in our faces…

Is there one player presently in the whole of our potential full playing squad ,

including Daka that WONT end up have more than well above average season…???

Its bloody uncanny..

and this is Fuchsntf who refuses to go either into Melt down, or OTT plaudits over a single or collective performances.

Has Enzo ,also suprising himself,reached that Championship perfect storm,where everything just fits & we know & trust,there are for this season no limits…Not even the title year gave us a taste of this…zealous over confidence & feeling..

Last night another player was popped in,  shook his cobwebs off,and delivered a top performance & produced within those failures,an high calibre presentation.

We have a doubt DNA still so strong & inbred in our terrasses  phsyc..but not wanting to go into entitled mode…

I already feel sorry for QPR ( history wise games that are  high scoring stumbling blocks), not Leeds,nor rekindled Middlesborough worry me…There will be a glitch along the line,but Enzo his staff & this group of players just seem to

have that ……whatever positive  chemistry..We ain’t used to..

No wonder Top felt like proposing….