Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Today vs Leeds was very poor. 

As good as he was against Sunderland, it was the complete opposite today. 

I hope he improves and regains some confidence in this side so that we can benefit from it, but it has to be several levels above what he showed tonight. 

16 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Behave, he was good second half against Sunderland other than that he’s been woeful and close to the worst player on the pitch on more than one occasion this season.

He‘s objectively not as good as Ndidi, but who do we play instead? Akgün is injured. He hasn’t had a run in the team. 

Doyle was at fault for Hull‘s winner. Send him back too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

He‘s objectively not as good as Ndidi, but who do we play instead? Akgün is injured. He hasn’t had a run in the team. 

Doyle was at fault for Hull‘s winner. Send him back too!

Hamza? 

Casadei is in the middle of a run of games. All I'm saying is that he was nowhere near up to the standard required based on today. He was effective vs Sunderland and was rightly praised. I don't see the issue in pointing out his weaknesses today. 

For the record, I don't agree with sending him back just yet. Happy to give him a chance and allow him the opportunity to improve and make his name here. 

Like everyone has said he was well below par but for some reason I still think he has potential.

Hopefully  he can get that one game to click and get going.

There again I also thought Ghazzel would be Mahrez mark 2!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Pretty disgusted by the backlash he’s received tonight - Richie Wellens esque scapegoating all over twitter and FT. Win as a team, lose as a team. 

Other than against Sunderland when did he do well? 4/5 of his appearances are garbage we don't need him, he's way below average.

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hamza? 

Casadei is in the middle of a run of games. All I'm saying is that he was nowhere near up to the standard required based on today. He was effective vs Sunderland and was rightly praised. I don't see the issue in pointing out his weaknesses today. 

For the record, I don't agree with sending him back just yet. Happy to give him a chance and allow him the opportunity to improve and make his name here. 

Come on mate. I love Hamza but he’s not good enough on the ball to play there. 

Really thought he had come good at last  against Sunderland but looks like that was the exception rather than the rule. He was diabolically bad tonight. Slow, sloppy, weak, almost always caught in possession. Frankly I can’t remember one thing he did right. Maresca should have hooked him at half time.

He was awful tonight. No sugar coating it.  The lad must have something but I’m struggling to see it frankly. Hamza was miles better when he came on. 

Wouldn’t write him off just yet, but I wouldn’t be starting him again just yet. Need to see something more. 

Other than Sundeland we've carried him in all the other games. You can't continue to do that especially when you come up against the better teams in this league

Enzo should have hauled  him off at half time and brought on McAteer. He stands too flat footed and lacks agression,  which means he loses that split second advantage you need at this level.

18 minutes ago, Raj said:

Like everyone has said he was well below par but for some reason I still think he has potential.

Hopefully  he can get that one game to click and get going.

There again I also thought Ghazzel would be Mahrez mark 2!!!

I’m with you Raj. Think he has the physique and the tools but just needs to get it all moving quicker 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Didn’t have a great game but KDH doesn’t do much for so many games and he’s not being criticised. What did he do tonight?

You are right he was awful also tonight. We need a real ball carrier in there someone who can beat a man in tight areas light Maddison.

But the real reason we lost was down to the Manager not making changes much earlier in the misfield area.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

hilarious how they picked him out as the player to watch tonight. its as if sky hadnt seen him before.

Thought the same as I was watching. Its as if a player thats on loan from the "amazing" Chelsea must be a great player. He's been pony for the vast majority of his time here. Goal against Cardiff and 2nd half against Sunderland were good, the rest has been crap

• Like 1