Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

He‘s objectively not as good as Ndidi, but who do we play instead? Akgün is injured. He hasn’t had a run in the team. 

Doyle was at fault for Hull‘s winner. Send him back too!

Hamza was an improvement tonight.  Maybe worth giving McAteer a go in that position - he is hungry and also seems an adaptable and intelligent player.  Possibly Alves in the near future.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Thought the same as I was watching. Its as if a player thats on loan from the "amazing" Chelsea must be a great player. He's been pony for the vast majority of his time here. Goal against Cardiff and 2nd half against Sunderland were good, the rest has been crap

he's so terribly slow and he really doesnt have much else to his game. i can't see him being a success in england 

• Like 1

Not sure if it was intentional or a case of him not having a clue where he should be but found himself in so much space close to Fatawu however could never do anything with it so think the others gave up on him. 

Winks was giving him a right talking to as they went off at half time. 

2 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

He was one of many players who underperformed tonight.

Not sure why KDH seems to be getting away with doing his best to play that of a ghost tonight.

CC is clearly not what we all hoped for in the summer but some of the calls of Hamza starting ahead of him are knee jerk IMO.

...Hamza coming on and Casadei going off, would mean Ricardo moving to an #8 and Hamza sitting beside Winks in the double pivot!!!

I'm not quite at the writing off stage but it's quite damning when I'm not disagreeing with shouts to start Choudhury instead. I'd limit him to sub cameos as his strength I think is going to be goal threat late on. His allround game is really lacking though. Surprised at him and not in a good way.

I don’t know if Enzo will persist with Casadei, it’s his call.

He might see him this season,as long time,and needing to grow and fit into his position..more than quickly ditch him.

I believe all fans,have to take a different stand point, into the expected changes routine.

Why only last week,the same people ,pushing  now Choudhury, were ready to put him out on bench duty,only.

Casadei ,like Coady, & Winks,were brought in to do a job,to help carry the system that Enzo wants to build & develope over

the season. Enzo will show more patience,than fans towards all our players,to try and keep them game/rotation fit.

I wouldn’t at present try and call who he prefers,he knows he needs every single player through the season,but also try and strength the squads capabilities,dropping players left ,right and centre,won’t get the job done.

Enzo keeps telling us the season is long,and has mentioned will rely heavily on the young players to bring the dynamic.

Hes shown he is willing to try different permatations, and exchange players..

Mcateer,Agun injuries,also forced Enzo hand,I bet Fatawu & Mavididi,would not have started all their games..

1 minute ago, WoodyFox said:

Not sure if it was intentional or a case of him not having a clue where he should be but found himself in so much space close to Fatawu however could never do anything with it so think the others gave up on him. 

Winks was giving him a right talking to as they went off at half time. 

Got 2 or 3 bollockings off him during the first half. During one break in play Winks was just staring at him shaking his head so he'd clearly wound him up with his display.

Yes he's young but so is Fatawu, so is McAteer, and Hermansen. Akgun isn't much older and he's picking the pace and style up better too having been in the Turkish league. He's playing safe, easy passes and getting knocked off the ball far too easily for someone of his build. A very obvious weak link right now.

• Like 1

Guest Sideshow Faes
7 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Pretty disgusted by the backlash he’s received tonight - Richie Wellens esque scapegoating all over twitter and FT. Win as a team, lose as a team. 

He's been terrible for the majority of the season. He's here on loan and isn't performing. A change should be made in January. 

Stands out like a sore thumb as our worst player.

He’s young and I’m sure he’ll go on to have a good career, but he’s not suited to this team.  

Seemed like we had to twist arms to get him so hopefully we haven’t got to play him for a large percentage of the games!

We need Ndidi and Yunus back ASAP.