Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

9 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I don’t give a shit how Casadei turns out, he’s not our player. I give a shit about how he performs for us on loan - not his potential, age, experience, cock size. And, for the most part, he hasn’t performed. 

5 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

What on Earth are you talking about? This is key to our recruitment strategy. This has always been a very important criterion for the club and it's important that we raise the bar again after Söyüncü.

I’m not meant to tell anyone  but I’ve been told I’m being scouted with a view to signing in the January window 

• Haha 4

I have no doubts  that the more deeper we go into the season Cesare will play a more solid role and will improve.. 

There is no reason any of our fans, should get on any of our players case, 

at this stage of the season and our situation. Plus he's getting into the positions to create & to score.. Crazy thing is he could be on 6-8goals, if the Gods had been kind. 

Others have started in good form.. 

Nacho struggled but seems o be ironing out the winkles

Cesare the iron fused, but now his iron is  warming up... 

Once he finds his form, he KDH, and Winks, throw in Ndidi & Agun, could well tear up midfield records for the Championship.. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Dennis?

...he has had a very strange time at this club!!!

Perhaps this was the opportunity for him to get a regular run out in a team that was going well, but he gets injured for a period of time. He is just never in the right place at the right time. He was picking up injuries whilst on loan, he just never seems to be able to muster a long period of good health to showcase why they thought him the equal of Tielemans when he was coming here.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Surely only the “Rodger’s in” brigade can be defending this guy now.

He is absolutely woeful and I’m being kind as I’m in a decent mood

It's just the pace. He looks like he'd struggle with the pace of league 2. Mental he won a golden boot (or was it ball?) at an international youth cup yet he just cannot get up to the speed of any game at this level.

• Like 2