Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I no longer think Ndidi is ideal either and over performed earlier in the season. Think we need someone much more creative in the role that Casadei could understudy.

Would certainly rather have a three of Winks, KDH + a more creative/progressive midfielder that’s for sure, and don’t think we have that person ready at the club currently.

17 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

What's he actually done? Even though he's been really poor, Casadei has still delivered more that Praet this season. 

Praet - assist for equaliser v Cov. Casadei - goal v Cardiff. Praet - 1 goal involvement in 112 minutes, Casadei - 1 goal involvement in 598 minutes. Has Casadei really delivered more, or the same amount from 5x the game time 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I no longer think Ndidi is ideal either and over performed earlier in the season. Think we need someone much more creative in the role that Casadei could understudy.

...I am surprised you felt that Ndidi was ideal, he is not good in front of a goal and is not creative!!!

The right-sided #8 has always been the role that needed to be addressed. Ndidi gives us a lot, with a work rate and an uncanny ability to take up very good positions, if only he had the skills to create or finish, he would then be ideal.

Casadei really should have walked in and claimed this role, seems he is not good enough.

5 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I am surprised you felt that Ndidi was ideal, he is not good in front of a goal and is not creative!!!

The right-sided #8 has always been the role that needed to be addressed. Ndidi gives us a lot, with a work rate and an uncanny ability to take up very good positions, if only he had the skills to create or finish, he would then be ideal.

Casadei really should have walked in and claimed this role, seems he is not good enough.

Ideal was the wrong word. I suppose i mean that even though we went through this wonderful little renaissance with him i think that its probably done in my mind. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Praet - assist for equaliser v Cov. Casadei - goal v Cardiff. Praet - 1 goal involvement in 112 minutes, Casadei - 1 goal involvement in 598 minutes. Has Casadei really delivered more, or the same amount from 5x the game time 

Well, Praet proved his consistency with his injury.

Whatever way you spin it, there is hardly a counter argument that Praet should have Cassadei doing up his boots. Both aren't good enough, simple.

Edited by Chelmofox

19 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

It’s hilarious reading the first few pages of this thread …. World beater, we should try and sign him, Rolls Royce , we have to sign him permanently are just some of the quotes…. 

He's developing and not ready yet.  He might still go on and have an excellent career. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

He's developing and not ready yet.  He might still go on and have an excellent career. 

...although we do not know exactly what goes on in training but, do you believe that he applied himself !!!

The way Maresca spoke about him getting up to speed, it was always on the lines of, he is not there yet, there is a fitness issue having had little pre-season. Even when he is on the pitch there is not much life in him and you would think he would be busting to get out on the pitch to show what he can deliver. 

We (LCFC) were the last option I believe and Chelsea wanted him to get the experience, I do not believe Casadei himself was as keen.

We can’t afford to have passengers I’m sorry we just can’t. Games are passing us by with opportunities that don’t get taken we will regret if we’re not careful. Enzo said we will lose some games in this league but how many? I hope we reached our limit and now we finally use those extra gears. Time to go on another winning streak. Put all the doubts to bed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

That's exactly why we don't want him. We ain't Chelsea's bitch, sacrificing games to provide work experience for their youngsters for their eventual profit. Find some other mug. 

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

That's exactly why we don't want him. We ain't Chelsea's bitch, sacrificing games to provide work experience for their youngsters for their eventual profit. Find some other mug. 

This is what you sign up to when you take development talent on loan. He could click 2nd half of the season. 

28 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

This is what you sign up to when you take development talent on loan. He could click 2nd half of the season. 

Not for me. You only sign on a loan player if you are effectively doping the team with a better class player. I go as far back as Kevin Campbell, who gave the whole club a lift he was so good. Or, the other way, when Barnes tore it up for West Brom and Barnsley. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

He is young, don’t forget Harry Kane at Leicester when he was 19, he didn’t look that great back then and now look at him 

I mean, Leicester have won four trophies since he left. How many has Kane won?

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

I don't get the point your making in relation to what you've quoted?

It's tongue in cheek. On a Leicester forum, using the Kane example is surely needless. Unless you've been living under a rock, I suppose.
But also to poke fun again at his lack of trophies compared to our club.

• Like 1

Reading an article on this kid the other day, they were saying how it’s a very strange deal for Leicester because he really struggled at Reading last season, didn't really offer a lot to the team. There absolutely bang on to be fair he’s done nothing apart from the goal he scored. Decent World Cup for u21s but that’s kids standard not men’s football. 

He’ll be a good player, but we were absolutely the wrong club to join. He needs to be developing much lower down the footballing pyramid with much lower stakes.

We needed players to come in, make an instant impact and win the league with us. We simply don’t have time to be developing other club’s talents. 19 year olds who need game time to get used to the men’s game should be nowhere near our squad. It’s Chelsea’s fault to be fair.